Author Topic: Celtics (13-10) at Thunder (14-9) Game #24 12/11/16  (Read 37824 times)

Re: Celtics (13-10) at Thunder (14-9) Game #24 12/11/16
« Reply #510 on: December 11, 2016, 11:48:49 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
It also doesn't matter if we have IT or Smart out there.  Or if we play better defense.  Scores are lower with Smart in there and we share the ball but we are still l osing these games in crunch time regardless.  People can say if we had a star here or there to make things happen we'd win those games and maybe so but it's still about inexperience and bad decisions.  I don't care if it's lebron yeah he is going to single handedly win games but even he is vulnerable.  I'd rather play better basketball in ways.

Respect is good though.  I'm pretty smart.  People take things too personally. Oh no internet guy criticized brad.  Some of it is stupid and some people do know what they are talking about and just genuinally trying to get the team to win some games. I could be wrong but whatever.

I was going to make a joke to trade IT and Crowder for Boogie but yeah.

Re: Celtics (13-10) at Thunder (14-9) Game #24 12/11/16
« Reply #511 on: December 12, 2016, 10:02:51 AM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
So, apparently the foul count was 22-9 with a 27-8 free throw advantage for them.

During the game, it didn't seem to me that the refs were too bad or lopsided, though. Other than a few bad calls, I thought were seemingly consistent and fair overall, but 22-9 is a pretty ridiculous disparity, especially given the fact that OKC is just as aggressive as us defensively.

That's the downside of the three-or-layup philosophy.  If you don't have and IT or Hardin to do it on their own, you don't go to the line because the coach is telling them not to attack the rim one-on-one.

Mike