Author Topic: The Official Guerschon Yabusele Shanghai-CBA 2016/17 Season Highlights Thread  (Read 24797 times)

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Yabusele...lays down the melee!!

30 points!!

https://youtu.be/Apw8VwlQAZk

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
League d is pathetic.

Offline oldtype

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 143
These are essentially all fake games.  The defensive schemes are so warped based on the fact that only 1~2 players from each team matter.  He's still young so hopefully the confidence is worth something for his development, but I really, really wish he was playing anywhere else.

Great words from a great man

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
These are essentially all fake games.  The defensive schemes are so warped based on the fact that only 1~2 players from each team matter.  He's still young so hopefully the confidence is worth something for his development, but I really, really wish he was playing anywhere else.
i read that he picked a chinese team in large part due to their body building, development programs. so there is that, which at his age is important.

hard to judge much, but he does have a very nice form on his shots.

i am looking forward to seeing him in summer league later this year.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437

you should see Yabu's highlights from the "all star" game. the defense was beyond a joke.