Author Topic: What could we get for IT4  (Read 10982 times)

Re: What could we get for IT4
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2016, 04:26:12 PM »

Offline mahcussmaht

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 6
Mario Hezonja and Aaron Gordon for Thomas... would Orlando say no?

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2016, 04:45:34 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76

I think the Celtics should ask for Elfrid PAyton and Gordon if I were giving up Thomas, but even that is a drastic lowball for Thomas.

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2016, 04:49:29 PM »

Offline mahcussmaht

• Payton Pritchard

I think the Celtics should ask for Elfrid PAyton and Gordon if I were giving up Thomas, but even that is a drastic lowball for Thomas.
We don't need another PG, though.  I thought the idea of moving Thomas was that we already have enough PGs in Fultz, Smart and Rozier.

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2016, 05:00:24 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

We don't need another PG, though.  I thought the idea of moving Thomas was that we already have enough PGs in Fultz, Smart and Rozier.

We have Fultz? Since we are engaging in fantasy why don't we just claim Curry, and LeBron.

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2016, 05:12:22 PM »

Offline mahcussmaht

• Payton Pritchard

We have Fultz? Since we are engaging in fantasy why don't we just claim Curry, and LeBron.
We obviously don't have Fultz.  We obviously aren't trading Thomas either.  I'm assuming we're having this discussion because the 2017 draft is considered stacked and there's a bunch of PGs at top.  The article on masslive yesterday said that Jaylen would go 10th in the 2017 draft.  It's a much better draft.  We have that Brooklyn pick.