Author Topic: Raptors (15-7) at Celtics (13-9) Game #23 12/9/16  (Read 45918 times)

Re: Raptors (15-7) at Celtics (13-9) Game #23 12/9/16
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2016, 06:46:21 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
As much as I want us to win this game, I also want us to get desecrated to shut up all these trade/bench IT dinguses

so, you want the team to lose just to prove you're right? nothing wrong with being an IT4 fan above all (I was a Shaq fan above anything) but I will never understand a person wanting their fave's team to lose. to each his own, I guess.
I want us to lose because you fans need to appreciate a player that goes out every game and carries to this team to wins. All this garbage of trade IT, sit IT, whatever you guys want. You fans aren't understanding how good IT has helped make this team and how little respect he's getting around here. It's despicable that us as Celtics fans treat our best player like this.

If this is how we are going to view him we don't deserve a player like IT.

Of course I want us to win this game. I just can't stand all these Smart homers and IT haters all over this blog. I only became a fan of IT after he came to the Celtics. And despite you guys calling him just some guy, he's apart of this team and is key to the success of this team.

Do I think we are going to win this? Probably not, but I do think we are going to give them a good game

I thought this was to me, instead, you are speaking to a FEW other posters because nothing you said is a view held or spoken by me. I just don't understand your logic of wanting your team/faves team to lose to prove a point when all you have to do is ignore detractors. If you think IT4 is as good as you say (I agree he is that good) then you don't need the team to lose to prove it, all you need is a healthy IT4 to keep proving that he can add to that. I'm sure if the team is winning without IT4 his thought isn't that they are better without him, he's thinking he could make them even better when he returns. Celts losing without IT4 hurts him too, seeding is just one way.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 07:09:50 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
exciting game tonight

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 07:16:02 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
exciting game tonight

Big test for the Celtics tonight!

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 07:16:41 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2016, 07:20:24 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
As much as I want us to win this game, I also want us to get desecrated to shut up all these trade/bench IT dinguses

so, you want the team to lose just to prove you're right? nothing wrong with being an IT4 fan above all (I was a Shaq fan above anything) but I will never understand a person wanting their fave's team to lose. to each his own, I guess.
I want us to lose because you fans need to appreciate a player that goes out every game and carries to this team to wins. All this garbage of trade IT, sit IT, whatever you guys want. You fans aren't understanding how good IT has helped make this team and how little respect he's getting around here. It's despicable that us as Celtics fans treat our best player like this.

Of course I want us to win this game. I just can't stand all these Smart homers and IT haters all over this blog. I only became a fan of IT after he came to the Celtics. And despite you guys calling him just some guy, he's apart of this team and is key to the success of this team.

Do I think we are going to win this? Probably not, but I do think we are going to give them a good game

I thought this was to me, instead, you are speaking to a FEW other posters because nothing you said is a view held or spoken by me. I just don't understand your logic of wanting your team/faves team to lose to prove a point when all you have to do is ignore detractors. If you think IT4 is as good as you say (I agree he is that good) then you don't need the team to lose to prove it, all you need is a healthy IT4 to keep proving that he can add to that. I'm sure if the team is winning without IT4 his thought isn't that they are better without him, he's thinking he could make them even better when he returns. Celts losing without IT4 hurts him too, seeding is just one way.
You are right. Of course I want the Celtics to win tonight calm down. Just sick of listening to all this heresy and slander of a player that's apart of our own team.  You people are alienating our best player and it's not cool. Go Celtics and let's go out and play a good game. Just frustrated with certain people within the fan base at this point.

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

You are right. Of course I want the Celtics to win tonight calm down. Just sick of listening to all this heresy and slander of a player that's apart of our own team.  You people are alienating our best player and it's not cool. Go Celtics and let's go out and play a good game. Just frustrated with certain people within the fan base at this point.

Most of us still love IT! I hope he comes back healthy and  helps lead us to wins in the postseason!

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2016, 07:32:22 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Bar Fight Toooooo Night .... ;D

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2016, 07:33:17 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Kelly calls on his man hood tonight to protect his house

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2016, 07:34:43 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
I look for Kelly to have a big game tonight against his home country!

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2016, 07:38:00 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450

Sully calls on his favorite delivery service for steak and Maine lobster.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2016, 07:39:05 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

You mean Steaks and Maine Lobsters!

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2016, 07:39:22 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith

LOL

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2016, 07:40:27 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Should be a great game. Go Celtics!!!!!!
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2016, 07:40:44 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Abby is all fired up

Come on over girl and have a beer or TEN

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2016, 07:41:23 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK