Author Topic: ROY watch: weak field  (Read 3619 times)

Re: ROY watch: weak field
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2016, 09:51:45 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Embiid.

Done.

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2016, 07:48:18 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Embid and that's it. I guess if Simmons plays half a season he'll qualify and he could very well get it.

I've seen a few people saying Sabonis. Are yall high? He's been okay on offense but his defense is  just awful. He's a poor man's Jared Sullinger with worse D right now- which is fine for a rookie- but no chance in hell has he been the best rookie.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2016, 10:34:22 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Embiid is ridiculously far ahead, even though he's playing less than 24 minutes a game and gets the occasional day off.

Brogdon and Siakam are probably the best of the rest so far.  I think Brown will end the year at the top of the pack behind Embiid.  Murray has been trending up as well.

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2016, 10:49:05 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Embiid is ridiculously far ahead, even though he's playing less than 24 minutes a game and gets the occasional day off.

Brogdon and Siakam are probably the best of the rest so far.  I think Brown will end the year at the top of the pack behind Embiid.  Murray has been trending up as well.

And, most likely, once Sully gets back early next year, Siakam's minutes will likely disappear!!!

Brogdon is solid.  I hope that Danny starts paying attention the these TWO-way players that Virginia is putting out of late (see Justin Anderson with the Mavs).  IF Middleton gets back early, as is apparently possible, then Brogdon's minutes will evaporate.  (Boy, would I LOVE to trade for Middleton IF he proves to be healthy!!  Talk about a GREAT two-way player!!!!

Smitty77

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2016, 10:52:06 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
BTW, of the top ten rookies on nba.com, ONLY three have higher PER's than Jaylen!!!

Embiid, Siakim, and Brogden.

I think Jaylen is re-emerging the last couple of games!!!!

Smitty77