Author Topic: Rozier-Smart-Brown-Horford  (Read 1791 times)

Rozier-Smart-Brown-Horford
« on: December 06, 2016, 01:08:33 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
That lineup seems to be very effective on both ends. They are pushing the pace and very active on the defensive end. That could be our future starting lineup if Danny decided to let AB or IT go. Jerebko was also out there but he can easily be upgraded with either Zizic, Yabu or both the 2017 and 2018 pick.

Re: Rozier-Smart-Brown-Horford
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 02:47:53 AM »

Offline The Oracle

• Bill Walton
So far they have played 32 minutes together, scoring 70 points while giving up only 52.  They have an Off. Rat. of 116.3 and a Def. Rat. of 87.5 for a Net Rat. of +28.7.  Excellent Def. Reb.% of 86.7%, but have played at an extremely slow pace of 90.96.  Early returns are good but very small sample.

Personally I have really liked a lot of Brown's defense aside from some rotational issues.  Rozier is getting better defensively also.  Really like the 2 of them moving forward.

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 03:54:03 AM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
So far they have played 32 minutes together, scoring 70 points while giving up only 52.  They have an Off. Rat. of 116.3 and a Def. Rat. of 87.5 for a Net Rat. of +28.7.  Excellent Def. Reb.% of 86.7%, but have played at an extremely slow pace of 90.96.  Early returns are good but very small sample.

Personally I have really liked a lot of Brown's defense aside from some rotational issues.  Rozier is getting better defensively also.  Really like the 2 of them moving forward.

TP for the stats. where do you guys find these? are they all on bball reference? i dont really know where to look for when i'm on there sometimes lol

and i agree. Rozier and Brown, both very exciting players. they've already shown a lot of growth and development, and both can be part of the future for us.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 04:06:00 AM »

Offline The Oracle

• Bill Walton

TP for the stats. where do you guys find these? are they all on bball reference? i dont really know where to look for when i'm on there sometimes lol

and i agree. Rozier and Brown, both very exciting players. they've already shown a lot of growth and development, and both can be part of the future for us.
Everything worth looking at for the most part can be found on NBA.com.  Basketball reference has some interesting stuff but a lot of their advanced stats are basic garbage.

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 08:46:55 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Really like this lineup, might be our future with the nets picks as our bigs a few years later
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 09:06:51 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Keep in mind that this lineup is usually playing against other teams bench players.  Would probably be a different result playing against starters.

It's got potential.  I thought Brown and Rozier looked great last night, we need their length and athleticism.  Come on kids, time to grow up.

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 03:04:48 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
That lineup seems to be very effective on both ends. They are pushing the pace and very active on the defensive end. That could be our future starting lineup if Danny decided to let AB or IT go. Jerebko was also out there but he can easily be upgraded with either Zizic, Yabu or both the 2017 and 2018 pick.

I would prefer that Smart never play the 3. I think this lineup's effectiveness shows that he is better at the 1 or the 2.

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 05:05:04 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
I thought Brown played really well last night.

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 08:18:50 AM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
It's a good line up when Smart makes plays for others and takes shots from the foul line in. When he starts jacking up threes and thinks he is the #1 option than it's terrible. It's time for Smart to realize what he can and can't do and play with in that and learn to expand his game at practice not during games costing us wins.