Author Topic: Biggest flopper in league? Thomas slips on banana peal, Horford travels easily  (Read 1372 times)

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 72
I hate the NBA. About 60 missed calls. As a fan It's terrible to watch now.

Not even before all the calls that could have easily went the Celtics way, and that shot imo should have been a 3 pointer.

Then on the last play , Smart who had at least 3 or 4 winning plays, flops embarassingly, Thomas trips himself for some reason , and Horford travels before he even takes a step.

I really am having trouble believing in the NBA or any other sport especially the NFL followed by the NFL.

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Harden got ridiculous calls. Refs gave the game to Harden.

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton
It's a given now that he is just going to keep getting calls. I don't get how refs don't watch some of the highlights and accustom themselves to the sneaky stuff he does to get or fake the fouls.

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
It's a given now that he is just going to keep getting calls. I don't get how refs don't watch some of the highlights and accustom themselves to the sneaky stuff he does to get or fake the fouls.

It's a disgrace.

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton
basically the NBA just saying we need stars that need to look like unstoppable forces.

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton
Thomas, and especially Smart's embarrassing flop.

Look at Horford's feet. Easily could be called a travel. NBA sucks.

Although im not hating on his travel as all these NBA stars get to travel any time they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vt7qELbaO4

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
lol it4 took his man and horford's man out, Horford still missed.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton

LOL I didn't notice IT tripping Horfords man

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

LOL I didn't notice IT tripping Horfords man

pulled Harell (w/e his name) down with him and Beverly tripped on IT4 that cleared Horford for the easy... miss. not saying IT4 did it on purpose but his foot was stretched out behind Harrell's leg and Beverly got tangled on it and tripped. IT4 almost got us the pinball win! LOL
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Smart did overreacted on the last nudge but it still should have been called a foul.

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton
Smart did overreacted on the last nudge but it still should have been called a foul.

it may have been if he didn't flop like a fish. I mean he does it so badly. Nobody flops with more enthusiasm than Smart.

The refs never fall for it, but as annoying is how Harden can do his regular things and always get away with it and get to the line.

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
if marcus didn't sell it they never would have called it. and then we'd be complaining about another lack of a call.

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton
if marcus didn't sell it they never would have called it. and then we'd be complaining about another lack of a call.

Im talking about end game flop

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
If you are talking about the flagrant-one on Harden, I say, NO WAY that was a flop. He got hit with a high-speed elbow square on the cheek. There wasn't even any time to flop before the ref called it.