Author Topic: Matt Barnes is wanted by the NYPD for questioning  (Read 4574 times)

Re: Matt Barnes is wanted by the NYPD for questioning
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
I think it is also worth noting that Barnes is 36. It seems like most people stop going to clubs after their 20's. Is Barnes just going to live the club life forever?

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 03:46:59 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
I don't think I want cousins, this nonsense is constant with him. Think All Horford/Jae and IT can keep him in line?

This is the first off the court incident I can think of, and there's no indication that Cousins was the aggressor.  I don't love him going out with Matt Barnes, but blame Vlade for surrounding him with Barnes, Lawson and Collison.

While I agree that Cousins doesn't seem to have off court history he was apparently yelling on video "i hit the **** of that ******" outside on the street. Certainly doesn't come off as a stand up person in that.

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 04:00:36 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
I think it is also worth noting that Barnes is 36. It seems like most people stop going to clubs after their 20's. Is Barnes just going to live the club life forever?
This is Matt Barnes we're talking about, he will be going to clubs well into his 80s.

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 04:02:26 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
This is Matt Barnes we're talking about, he will be going to clubs well into his 80s.

I don't disagree. At a certain point though the club doesn't even want you.

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 04:07:04 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

This is Matt Barnes we're talking about, the clubs have never wanted him
I'm bitter.

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 04:20:25 PM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
Alcohol makes people do funny things, like choke random strangers in clubs.

Not my scene.

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 04:23:04 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

This is Matt Barnes we're talking about, the clubs have never wanted him

Lol. I like the joke. I think having million dollar professional athletes is still good business for these places most of the time (obviously it isn't when this happens). Barnes is on his last legs in the league though. I think if he is 45 and people no longer know who he is it will be a lot less appealing to bring him in to the clubs.

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 04:26:07 PM »

Offline PickNRoll

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 199
Getting baited by the girl in the nightclub who's identified NBA players... it's FANTASTIC!

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2016, 06:34:32 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
Now I just hope Cousins demands a trade. That could be the kiss of death. 2018BKN/Smart/Amir

Cousins
1.8 3pm @40%
Adding Cousins to our team makes us the most well-rounded team in the league and one of the best in 3pm