Author Topic: An encouraging thought  (Read 542 times)

An encouraging thought
« on: December 04, 2016, 07:56:07 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133
As there seems to be a lot of doom and gloom on celticsblog about our 12-8 start and our losses and narrow victories over weak teams, I thought celticsblog could use an uplifting thought to remind it how good our situation really is:

We are on pace for over 49 wins- not too far from our preseason expectations considering we had games agains GS and SA. .

And we're playing horribly.

Once we get our act together, which we appear do be doing, we will be fine. High 50s is my guess still.

Re: An encouraging thought
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 08:10:13 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
As there seems to be a lot of doom and gloom on celticsblog about our 12-8 start and our losses and narrow victories over weak teams, I thought celticsblog could use an uplifting thought to remind it how good our situation really is:

We are on pace for over 49 wins- not too far from our preseason expectations considering we had games agains GS and SA. .

Once we get our act together, which we appear do be doing, we will be fine. High 50s is my guess still.
right you are and atp for an encouraging thread. Thanks.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 08:12:00 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
the problem with this, though, is: what if we keep playing horribly? what if the mindset of this team changed for the worse? what if we dont get our act together?
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 08:15:07 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
the problem with this, though, is: what if we keep playing horribly? what if the mindset of this team changed for the worse? what if we dont get our act together?

This concerns me too.

We seem to be of the mindset that we can turn it on whenever we want. We're not that good.....yet.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 08:20:06 PM »

Offline ayer

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 1065

This concerns me too.

We seem to be of the mindset that we can turn it on whenever we want. We're not that good.....yet.

Im with you guys, but I also thought that we have a low chance of entering finals. We might not improve or become worse, but bright side is we have picks that is valuable that can turn into more established players that can improve the team. More flexibility on who stays and who needs to go I supposed.

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 08:33:49 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76

I really hope that we win 50 games because that gives me plenty of ammunition to use against one of my friends who's a Laker fan :laugh: :laugh:.
On a more serious note we need to get some sort of frontcourt talent at the trade deadline because we are badly ailing in that frontline.