Author Topic: Mike Gorman likes Noel  (Read 8573 times)

Re: Mike Gorman likes Noel
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2016, 07:43:21 PM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
You got banned from Current Events, probably because of something you posted in the Current Events section and NOT because of you liking Noel.

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2016, 07:52:53 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
Yeah but you don't know me that's the issue.  People assume regardless on the internet no matter what you say.  I could say the most simple thing and people would assume.

I could have just posted I'd think about trading noel for the nets pick and people would assume.  They do.  Not here that much. But the internet is full of that and what people think isn't always reality.

just saying. i've been this that this that and this.   Most people i know just stay off the internet for the mst part because of crap like that.

People are very insulting living in their own worlds and don't realize it.  I'm a pretty understanding person.  I see other viewpoints.  That's not the easiest thing to convey.

Some days I'm just like f it i'm just going to say what I'm going to say and don't care because of crap like that too. people don't see that either.

I really think people have lost something in ways the ability to take a joke and talk to each other outside of the nonsense anyways.

The internet lacks that piece in ways.

Maybe you should stick to reading instead of posting.  :-\
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2016, 07:56:37 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
You got banned from Current Events, probably because of something you posted in the Current Events section and NOT because of you liking Noel.

No I was banned fully for something someone thinks I said.

It's happened twice since I've been here.  The first one was a perma ban when someone took something i said the wrong way.  never had any issue apoligizing but again people trying to control stuff they know very little about.

The first one was a joke and i was quoting the movie the departed.  If i hurt someones feelings accidently i'm not someone who has an issue apoligizing to them.  Some people do though and try to control things.

This one said it was a perma ban as well, but then i'm allowed to post 5 days later.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 08:12:32 PM by walker834 »

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2016, 07:58:40 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

No I was banned fully for something someone thinks I said.

ok well now you're not.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2016, 08:04:20 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
I've had people assume things about me in the past is all i'm saying. 

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2016, 08:36:28 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

I like you Walker, at this point I feel you should just Let it Go.

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2016, 08:42:02 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think this thread needs moved from Celtics talk to the drama section.

No offense, but your no Mike Gorman!

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2016, 09:03:38 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649
What a baffling thread.

OP, you posted a thread in Celtics Talk about Mike Gorman's opinion of Noel, only to rant about the fact that you were banned and you're misunderstood and the internet doesn't appreciate your viewpoint.  Then you're ranting more when nobody knows what the hell is going on.

No offense intended, but half of understanding is effective communication and this thread lacks that.  You're blasting people because the internet doesn't accept your viewpoints, but the truth is that nobody knows what you're talking about or what Mike Gorman and Nerlens Noel have to do with any of this.

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2016, 09:17:34 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
Removing post. Best to you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:36:26 PM by ssspence »
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2016, 09:33:49 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
I was actually just eating dinner.  I did let it go. You are the ones banning people. I'm not whining at all. I had left and was outside doing something totally else then too. I actually said to roy the same thing when he was talking ab out going after people.  You did misunderstnad what I said.  You are the ones whining about it vs understanding.

This is not a rant. You are just irrational people who don't realize this is the internet. I have no issue with anyone here.  You are the ones banning people and not letting it go... Because of you failure to see other viewpoints.  What i said actually was exactly that.

I'm going to do something else now too just to let you know as you go on and on.  Apparently you need to know that.

It's just funny because it's true.  I have no issue with anyone.

It was actually surprising when I got banned too because I totally wasn't even doing what people think I was.

I was outside having a good time wasn't even thinking about it.

You are delusional and don't realize it.  What i said to Roy was a joke.  He totally didn't get it and decided to ban me.

I can't say everything perfectly.  I'm even more understanding than that but that's the whole point.   I can u nderstand if you took it the wrong way.  Still you were trying to control something that isn't what even happened.  I'm nice enough to tell you that and you still are.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:19:55 PM by walker834 »

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2016, 10:07:39 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I like Nerlens Noel too.  Mods, please show some leniency.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2016, 10:50:16 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 174
  • THA PREACHER
You can listen to Jimi, but you can't hear Jimi! :o
"Just do what you do best."  -Red Auerbach-

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2016, 10:51:20 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Most of you are jimi lol. Some of you aren't and are actually secure people who can take a joke.  That number is going down  though.

I mean the jimi from seinfeld too. Not jimi hendrix.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:57:32 PM by walker834 »

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2016, 11:01:17 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
I was actually just eating dinner.  I did let it go. You are the ones banning people. I'm not whining at all. I had left and was outside doing something totally else then too. I actually said to roy the same thing when he was talking ab out going after people.  You did misunderstnad what I said.  You are the ones whining about it vs understanding.

This is not a rant. You are just irrational people who don't realize this is the internet. I have no issue with anyone here.  You are the ones banning people and not letting it go... Because of you failure to see other viewpoints.  What i said actually was exactly that.

I'm going to do something else now too just to let you know as you go on and on.  Apparently you need to know that.

It's just funny because it's true.  I have no issue with anyone.

It was actually surprising when I got banned too because I totally wasn't even doing what people think I was.

I was outside having a good time wasn't even thinking about it.

You are delusional and don't realize it.  What i said to Roy was a joke.  He totally didn't get it and decided to ban me.

I can't say everything perfectly.  I'm even more understanding than that but that's the whole point.   I can u nderstand if you took it the wrong way.  Still you were trying to control something that isn't what even happened.  I'm nice enough to tell you that and you still are.

I'm going to say this in the best way I can.

I like you Walker, and you are very active on this forum, and you always have interesting debates/arguments to keep us entertained/responding.

But... if you have any issues with the moderators, you should send them a PM.

Believe it or not, I've been to over 25 different forums, for Warcraft, New York Mets, MLG, WCG, other random sites when I used to do cyber sports semi pro.

The moderators here are generally pretty fair. Maybe you said something to Roy, and maybe he took offense to it.

Its okay, we're all human beings, and we make mistakes or misconstrue things.

Just apologize, or just ask him through PM. Making threads like these are pointless, because it puts Roy on the spot, and it makes you look like a jerk too.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2016, 11:04:45 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
It's fine really.  Thanks though.  This became something it wasn't meant to be anyways.  Let's talk about Noel.

That's actually a good article on Gorman's thoughts on Noel and Smart.