Author Topic: Mike Gorman likes Noel  (Read 8576 times)

Re: Mike Gorman likes Noel
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 07:12:24 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
I'm as big of a Noel fan as anyone, but there's no way in hell I'm giving up one of the Brooklyn picks for him. He's just not worth that, and nobody will pay anywhere near that price for him.

I do think he'd greatly improve us, though, and he's my number two trade target behind Boogie.

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 07:12:47 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
What is the point of this thread..?

I like Mike Gorman, but to be honest, I don't think Noel is going to be that much of an improvement over what we have considering the amount of money we would have to throw at him.

Seriously  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 07:20:18 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
at least i can laugh about it.  most of you should be able to as well.  you don't see that part.

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 07:21:13 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
The fact I'm even taking my time to say these things should tell you something. I know who I am and not worried about it. It's your own lack of comprehension.  When I say that it usually is.  You just said what I'm saying makes no sense. Then why ban me?  Maybe think about what I said before you do.  I'm not being combative.  Just trying to you help you out there.
Yeah not being combative. You posted a link to an article, but started ranting about your ban and how you are misunderstood and it angers you, we get it bud. Calm down and post constructive, intellectual commentary on issues pertaining to the Celtics instead of unleashing your passive aggressiveness on me man :) :).
I'm just saying that after being banned it's not the smartest to go out claiming that we are incapable of comprehending your great intellect. For someone that understands people so well I just don't think that it's a great move, but hey it's tough to put together the ramblings of someone who is blindingly angry so....

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 07:22:03 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
I'm as big of a Noel fan as anyone, but there's no way in hell I'm giving up one of the Brooklyn picks for him. He's just not worth that, and nobody will pay anywhere near that price for him.

I do think he'd greatly improve us, though, and he's my number two trade target behind Boogie.

His contract is in the last year we can just offer him a contract at the end of the season. I'd trade something for him but not much.

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 07:23:08 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
yes I did say I'm not being combative.  I'm not.  Hard to convey that when get banned and weren't and aren't.  I'm laughing my ass off over here.

I think I'd know.

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 07:24:37 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney

Agreed. Maybe Memphis', LA's, or Boston's 2018 could potentially do it, but as some people have said that it still seems like Philly wants too much for Noel and we shouldn't have to pay top dollar

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2016, 07:28:00 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
yes I did say I'm not being combative.  I'm not.  Hard to convey that when get banned and weren't and aren't.  I'm laughing my ass off over here.

I think I'd know.
I'm glad you can find humor in yourself because everyone here is trying to figure out 1. the point of this thread and 2. what the hell you're saying. Glad people can laugh at themselves though because it's a good quality to have when you are embarrased. Have a good day man :) :)

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2016, 07:28:43 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
As far as Noel I'm with Gorman that the players on this team are more valuable than draft picks.  Although that pick is more valuable to me then it is to him more than likely.  I don't know if Noel is worth that but I'd think about it.  I'm not that high on next years draft.  I'd let it play out a  bit and depening on what we get. But the picks we have are more chips to me in ways to get players we need.

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
As far as Noel I'm with Gorman that the players on this team are more valuable than draft picks.  Although that pick is more valuable to me then it is to him more than likely.  I don't know if Noel is worth that but I'd think about it.  I'm not that high on next years draft.  I'd let it play out a  bit and depening on what we get. But the picks we have are more chips to me in ways to get players we need.

Please be quiet.

I'm not surprised you got banned. Very annoying.
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2016, 07:36:58 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
what's your point? i'm so confused what you're trying to say. Is "Mike Gorman likes Noel" simply a cover title, for what you're really trying to say?
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2016, 07:38:00 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
what's your point? i'm so confused what you're trying to say. Is "Mike Gorman likes Noel" simply a cover title, for what you're really trying to say?
The short answer to the long upcoming rant is yes it was a cover

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2016, 07:38:27 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Do you find mike gorman annoying?  A lot of what I say is pretty in line with what he said there.  I don't find mike gorman annoying at all.  Or Tommy or Ainge or any of those guys. Or Brad for that matter.  They are pretty smart guys.

If people get offended by that I don't know what to tell  you.

I don't have these issues in reality or in person.  Most peple think I'm a really smart nice  person actually witha  good sense of humor. Having to tell people that sucks and I don't like to but on the internet it's necessary sometimes.  If that annoys you so be it.  Then don't assume things about people.

I run into a lot on the internet.  In reality is the complete opposite.

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 07:42:31 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
The fact I'm even taking my time to say these things should tell you something. I know who I am and not worried about it. It's your own lack of comprehension.  When I say that it usually is.  You just said what I'm saying makes no sense. Then why ban me?  Maybe think about what I said before you do.  I'm not being combative.  Just trying to you help you out there.
Walker, let me throw my cents worth in here. Honestly, whether you see or or not, this last post would be seen as combative by many people. You have made a point here, though vaguely argued. Perhaps it is time to move on.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2016, 07:43:21 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Yeah but you don't know me that's the issue.  People assume regardless on the internet no matter what you say.  I could say the most simple thing and people would assume.

I could have just posted I'd think about trading noel for the nets pick and people would assume.  They do.  Not here that much. But the internet is full of that and what people think isn't always reality.

just saying. i've been this that this that and this.   Most people i know just stay off the internet for the mst part because of crap like that.

People are very insulting living in their own worlds and don't realize it.  I'm a pretty understanding person.  I see other viewpoints.  That's not the easiest thing to convey.

Some days I'm just like f it i'm just going to say what I'm going to say and don't care because of crap like that too. people don't see that either.

I really think people have lost something in ways the ability to take a joke and talk to each other outside of the nonsense anyways.

The internet lacks that piece in ways.

People have their way of twisting things. That's not the reality of it either.  The internet is full of stuff like that.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:53:00 PM by walker834 »