Author Topic: Mike Gorman likes Noel  (Read 8631 times)

Mike Gorman likes Noel
« on: December 04, 2016, 06:21:43 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
Same day I got banned.  Funny Roy thinks I was being combative when I wonder if he even sees what he did.  Sometimes what people think you are saying isn't what you are saying.  It's the internet and tone is lost.  You just banned mike gorman.  Some people aren't capable of seeing that.  I am an understanding person.  Some people aren't.  just true.  Think about what I'm saying too because it's more true than you know.  Funny in that thread I wasn't the person being combative or insulting anyone.  It says it right there.  Maybe I wasn't? Some people are in their own worlds though and misinterpret things and go on the attack.  It might have been you.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/11/30/gorman-on-toucher-rich-nerlens-noel-would-fill-a-big-need-on-celtics/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:30:13 PM by walker834 »

Re: Mike Gorman likes Noel
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 06:47:28 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I don't know what happened, but your thread title has nothing to do with the subject of your post. I can't imagine this post will help your 'banned' status. Good luck getting reinstated (even though it seems pretty clear you aren't banned since you are starting a thread).

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 06:49:19 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
I was actually surprised I was allowed to post.  The status of lifted said never.  I didn't say what people think I did I know that and people are insulting in a variety of ways to people they don't even know and don't realize that.

Gorman, Ainge and Heinsohn and a lot of the celtics front office hold a lot of the same views I do I know that.  I also know what I say isn't what people think a lot of the time.

Point being is people assume and aren't as understanding as they think they are.

I'm this that and this when these people don't even know me or what I actually said.

The banning was surprising for a reason because if people were more understanding it wouldn't have happened.

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 06:51:03 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
You make absolutely no sense.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 06:52:20 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
What I'm saying makes a lot of sense.  People are dismissive of ideas outside of their own world.

Read that thread where I got banned.  I was told I was a "know it all"  my response was you didn't understand what I said.  Roy sided with the person he agreed with and was being combative.

What I said was a joke anyways and you sense of humor is missing there.

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 06:53:57 PM »

Offline mahcus smaht

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 4

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 06:54:26 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
I never have this issue in person because I am an understanding person.  I know what I know for a reason.

Most of you are that.  That's why the internet is a false reality.  I understand other people.  You are incapable of that.

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 06:57:31 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
I was actually surprised I was allowed to post.  The status of lifted said never. ......

The banning was surprising for a reason because if people were more understanding it wouldn't have happened.

I think that you are banned only from Current Events, thus the NCE (No Current Events?). You're obviously posting here.

It takes a lot to get completely banned from this forum. The mods are pretty reasonable. If you're respectful and not accusatory with people and basically follow the rules, you should be fine.

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 06:57:32 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
What I'm saying makes a lot of sense.  People are dismissive of ideas outside of their own world.

Read that thread where I got banned.  I was told I was a "know it all"  my response was you didn't understand what I said.  Roy sided with the person he agreed with and was being combative.

What I said was a joke anyways and you sense of humor is missing there.
1. And what thread was that please?

2. I was under the assumption that warnings preceded bans at CB. Am I mistaken mods?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 07:00:33 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
I was just banned and I didn't say what Roy thought I did.

It's ok to attack people as long as you agree with it.  Someone makes a joke some other way and I get banned.

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 07:00:49 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
I never have this issue in person because I am an understanding person.  I know what I know for a reason.

Most of you are that.  That's why the internet is a false reality.  I understand other people.  You are incapable of that.
You realize by saying this you put yourself at an even bigger risk to get banned by telling everyone on this thread they are incapable of understanding what you do?

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 07:01:42 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Well that's you just misunderstanding what I'm saying and just gives this blog a lot less credibility then. That's not me being combative.  It's just true.  I never have this issue with people in reality.  It's just your own closemindedness.

And yes people on the internet are living in some false reality because of stuff like that.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:11:16 PM by walker834 »

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 07:09:55 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
Well that's you just misunderstanding what I'm saying and just gives this blog a lot less credibility then. That's not me being combative.  It's just true.  I never have this issue with people in reality.  It's just your own closemindedness.

And yes people on the internet are living in some false reality because of stuff like that.

Now you are insulting my ability to comprehend and saying that you aren't being combative :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. Clearly you made this post because you were p---ed that you got banned. Don't take it out on me man. Not sure if you understand people as well as you think you do

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 07:11:06 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
What is the point of this thread..?

I like Mike Gorman, but to be honest, I don't think Noel is going to be that much of an improvement over what we have considering the amount of money we would have to throw at him.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 07:12:13 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
The fact I'm even taking my time to say these things should tell you something. I know who I am and not worried about it. It's your own lack of comprehension.  When I say that it usually is.  You just said what I'm saying makes no sense. Then why ban me?  Maybe think about what I said before you do.  I'm not being combative.  Just trying to you help you out there.