Author Topic: Comments from the other side (sixers)  (Read 3324 times)

Re: Comments from the other side (sixers)
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 09:48:38 PM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Some funny stuff.

I like how some of them aren't afraid to lambaste their own team or compliment the opposition.

The ones that resonated most with me are the ones saying how pathetic it was that Boston barely beat a depleted Sixers team.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 10:51:14 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
The Celtics-Sixers rivalry used to be a lot hotter in the Russell-Bird eras, and there is still hostility there, including the Philly media. Can't disagree with Celtics sucking up front after Horford, or that Horford is worth all that dough he's getting. But then that's the market. Zeller getting $8 mil is a sin. I do agree Celtics should trade for Noel, which I saw somewhere else here. Rebounding is their biggest need right now. Noel fits. Can't see those Nets picks being useful for anything else. How many 19yo projects do you need?

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 09:37:36 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 57
Love the mandatory "officiating is so biased against us it must be rigged" guy. Every single fanbase has those.

We've had some horrendous calls against us in really bad spots. But to be fair Embiid has basically gotten superstar treatment thus far down low. Well he does when he isn't turning it over to the other team and/or traveling the second he touches it. 

I tend to think most fan bases without a Lebron/big 4/Harden/Westbrook/etc. type probably have a point in the complaining.