Author Topic: Draymond Green doing it again  (Read 1259 times)

Draymond Green doing it again
« on: December 04, 2016, 09:56:32 AM »

Offline Gari

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 6
After kicking James Harden in the face, Draymond Green did it again in the Phoenix game by kicking Marquese Chriss' hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Io-WULdz4

So much for his complaints about nba's unnatural act's rule and officials' lack of knowledge in kinesiology. I don't understand how he could get his legs in such high position when he hadn't even started dribbling the ball.

Personally, Draymond has surpassed Wade for the first place in my list of most hated persons in the NBA. IMO this is getting out of control and the NBA needs to stop tolerating such BS just because he is a star player.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:26:02 AM by Gari »

Re: Draymond Green doing it again
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 10:15:25 AM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
The stupid refs have basically trained players to flail around but Green has definitely taken that to a new level because he's gotten away with it so much.

Mike

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 10:18:12 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
After kicking James Harden in the face, Draymond Green did it again in the Phoenix game by kicking Marquese Chriss' hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Io-WULdz4

So much for his complaints about nba's unnatural act's rule and officials' lack of knowledge in kinesiology. I don't understand how he could get his legs in such high position when he hadn't even started dribbling the ball yet.

Personally, Draymond has surpassed Wade for the first place in my list of most hated persons in the NBA. IMO this is getting out of control and the NBA needs to stop tolerating such BS just because he is a star player.

He needs to be hit with an IMMEDIATE suspension.  There is NO way that is NOT intentional!!!

Smitty77

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 10:25:14 AM »

Offline Gari

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 6
The stupid refs have basically trained players to flail around but Green has definitely taken that to a new level because he's gotten away with it so much.

Mike

Funny thing is that there was a referee RIGHT IN FRONT of the Draymond when he kicked but no whistle was blown.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 10:25:33 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
They need to start treating this like throwing a punch. Suspend him multiple games, before somebody suffers a severe injury.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 10:34:17 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
They need to start treating this like throwing a punch. Suspend him multiple games, before somebody suffers a severe injury.

Yeah, TP, what is really the difference between a punch and a kick? This is no longer a fluke thing

Some (not many) may give Draymond the benefit of the doubt because his flailing is out of his contol. But, much like guys have needed to learn not to travel on the up-fake, then dribble move, Draymond needs to learn to control his legs - this is ridiculous.

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 11:37:07 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Yeah, TP, what is really the difference between a punch and a kick? This is no longer a fluke thing

Some (not many) may give Draymond the benefit of the doubt because his flailing is out of his contol. But, much like guys have needed to learn not to travel on the up-fake, then dribble move, Draymond needs to learn to control his legs - this is ridiculous.

How is his own flailing out of his control. I looked up the definition of flailing, and did not see one that defined it as an involuntary act.