Author Topic: TJ Warren?  (Read 1172 times)

TJ Warren?
« on: November 29, 2016, 09:33:27 PM »

Offline GRADYCOLNON

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
Listen, this kid can score.  Best part though is he doesn't need to handle the ball all the time.  He has a really low usage percentage, which to me pairs really well with thomas' scoring style.  Although we have Crowder starting, if we could get Warren he'd be a really good 6th man.  Thoughts?

Re: TJ Warren?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 09:38:12 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Yeah, because our big men are solid and rebound well, I too, think this would be a primary need to get Warren. :laugh:

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 09:41:16 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Can't get him now. Maybe in the offseason that just passed. But he's having a breakthrough season and Phoenix isn't just gonna give him away now.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 03:24:50 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
Yeah, because our big men are solid and rebound well, I too, think this would be a primary need to get Warren. :laugh:

They May Give us Tyson Chandler for a Handshake. ;)
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 06:12:50 PM »

Offline GRADYCOLNON

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
Does anyone think that we can continue to fleece Phoenix of their talent? Considering how we got
Thomas (prior rondo in 2006)