Author Topic: Pistons (9-10) at Celtics (10-7) Game #18 11/30/16  (Read 29609 times)

Re: Pistons (9-10) at Celtics (10-7) Game #18 11/30/16
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 10:03:29 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
TP FL
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 10:06:47 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11844
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
How awkward that Horford is the only one not smiling in the Celtics lineup. LOL

Yup. That bothered me a little. I am trying not to criticize FLCelts for the most ridiculous small things..

I had one of him smiling but he had a Hawks uni on.  So I went looking for one in a Celtics uniform because I know it bothers people that are superstitious when they have the wrong uniforms on and unfortunately, the one in the Celtics uni he isn't smiling.    I can give you smiling, but then he'd be in a Hawks uni.  Sorry :(

How's this one? http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3213.png&w=350&h=254

He's not exactly "smiling", but at least he's looking right at the camera lol

Has to be 65x90 to be the same size as the others.  That one is too big. 

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 10:11:10 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

Yup. That bothered me a little. I am trying not to criticize FLCelts for the most ridiculous small things..

I had one of him smiling but he had a Hawks uni on.  So I went looking for one in a Celtics uniform because I know it bothers people that are superstitious when they have the wrong uniforms on and unfortunately, the one in the Celtics uni he isn't smiling.    I can give you smiling, but then he'd be in a Hawks uni.  Sorry :(

How's this one? http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3213.png&w=350&h=254

He's not exactly "smiling", but at least he's looking right at the camera lol

Has to be 65x90 to be the same size as the others.  That one is too big.

hmm, i see.

how about this:

actually nvm, it's too blurry lol
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 11:19:38 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Posted in the NBA season thread earlier, but thought it was relevant here, too:

Potentially Celtics related news. Drummond just got ejected for a flagrant 2 foul on hibbert for elbowing him in the back of the head. I'm guessing there will also be a game suspension for him, and we play Detroit tomorrow.

I doubt there will be a suspension.  It really didn't look that bad.  But then again, who knows?

It could go either way.  It didn't look like he hit Hibbert very hard, but it certainly looked like he threw that elbow on purpose at the back of Hibbert's head.

Thanks for the thread as always, FLC!

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 08:03:10 AM »

Online Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."

It bothered me too.  After all, who doesn't smile the day after your child is born?  I'm a little worried that he is taking things too hard.  It's going to be fine, Al, really.

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 09:57:54 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Is Stevens going to wear a tie?
I think that should be in the game thread  ;)

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 10:05:10 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618

It bothered me too.  After all, who doesn't smile the day after your child is born?  I'm a little worried that he is taking things too hard.  It's going to be fine, Al, really.
Literally not one green goggle upset about it. What a stupid media storm in teacup...
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2016, 10:29:07 AM »

Offline Celtic Fan Forever

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2437
These NBA TV games are absolutely killing me. I don't have cable where I am, so my only option is league pass, which blacks out the game. That being said, if anyone can provide me with a reliable stream for the game tonight, TP's will be coming your way.
2023 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Champions - OKC Thunder
PG: Chauncey Billups/ Baron Davis
SG: Michael Redd/ Dan Majerle/ Allan Houston
SF: Peja Stojakovic/ Gerald Wallace/ Toni Kukoc
PF: Shawn Kemp/ Antonio McDyess
C: Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486
These NBA TV games are absolutely killing me. I don't have cable where I am, so my only option is league pass, which blacks out the game. That being said, if anyone can provide me with a reliable stream for the game tonight, TP's will be coming your way.

Google "nba streams reddit", pick the celtics game, and pick whichever CSNE option is first. Gives decent 720 with little interuption. Might remember to link it when the game starts, I might not.
#JKJB

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2016, 11:27:08 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

Stream advice is useful, but it's worth noting that Sling TV (streaming service) now offers NBA TV as part of their sports package. It's how I watch it now.

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2016, 11:33:33 AM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker

Stream advice is useful, but it's worth noting that Sling TV (streaming service) now offers NBA TV as part of their sports package. It's how I watch it now.

Is that a good service overall? Are you pleased with the channels and content they provide?
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 11:38:18 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most

Is that a good service overall? Are you pleased with the channels and content they provide?

I mainly just watch live TV for sports, so yeah, I get TNT, ESPN, and now NBATV. And channels I sometimes watch like Cartoon Network, etc. About the only basic cable channel I ever watch that isn't on there is Comedy Central.

Quality of stream was sometimes spotty a year ago when we started but is generally very good now. Definitely far more consistent than League Pass. Costs us $25 a month for basic + the sports package, so cheaper than cable. You have to pay extra to stream to multiple TVs at once, though, but we never do that.

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 01:11:14 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker

I mainly just watch live TV for sports, so yeah, I get TNT, ESPN, and now NBATV. And channels I sometimes watch like Cartoon Network, etc. About the only basic cable channel I ever watch that isn't on there is Comedy Central.

Quality of stream was sometimes spotty a year ago when we started but is generally very good now. Definitely far more consistent than League Pass. Costs us $25 a month for basic + the sports package, so cheaper than cable. You have to pay extra to stream to multiple TVs at once, though, but we never do that.

Sounds like a fairly good deal. What about CSNNE? Do you live in Boston, and get that channel as part of the basic local package? I'm asking because I live in SoCal and I'm wondering if there's any way I can get them to add a custom channel like CSNNE to a package

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2016, 01:16:14 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most

Sounds like a fairly good deal. What about CSNNE? Do you live in Boston, and get that channel as part of the basic local package? I'm asking because I live in SoCal and I'm wondering if there's any way I can get them to add a custom channel like CSNNE to a package

I'm not from Boston, currently in flyover country. Don't believe CSNNE is part of any package.

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2016, 01:17:49 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker

I'm not from Boston, currently in flyover country. Don't believe CSNNE is part of any package.

dang, that's what i'd really like to see from one of these cable cutting companies.

oh well. thanks for answering my questions. TP