Author Topic: Three way trade idea with Kings and Mavs  (Read 2722 times)

Re: Three way trade idea with Kings and Mavs
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 01:44:58 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
I'd only trade IT, Crowder, AJ and Grizz + Clippers 1st for Anthony Davis. You have IT, Crowder, AJ and the Nets 2017 for Cousins that's huge over pay.

The pelicans would laugh at that offer... The 2017 draft is considered "ok". There is no top flight prospect.... Though a real nice pg could come out of it.

Cant just place importance of the pick itself but also draft calss

I love the irony of this response

Not the biggest fan of cousin attitude but he is worth IT, Crowder and 2017 nets 1st

Without IT  , Crowder prob worth 4 or 5 1st round picks with two of the picks needing to be in the top 10

Crowder might be worth 1 top 10 pick, but he's not worth 2 top 10 picks and 3 other firsts.  That's the type of return that you might be able to get for a superstar, but Crowder (though a good player) is far from a superstar

BitterJ i meant Cousins is worth all those picks instead of IT, Crowder and 2017 nets 1st anyways

Ahh okay I see what you were saying

Definitely agree then, but I think they'll focus more on quality than quantity (ie they'd rather have the #1 overall pick than 2 [or maybe even 3] other top 10 picks).  They need a big name if they want to fill seats in their new arena (assuming they trade Cousins) and a #1 overall pick would fit the bill, while 2 or 3 Cauley-Stein or Winslow-level names just wouldn't
I'm bitter.

Re: Three way trade idea with Kings and Mavs
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 02:59:37 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
I'd only trade IT, Crowder, AJ and Grizz + Clippers 1st for Anthony Davis. You have IT, Crowder, AJ and the Nets 2017 for Cousins that's huge over pay.

The pelicans would laugh at that offer... The 2017 draft is considered "ok". There is no top flight prospect.... Though a real nice pg could come out of it.

Cant just place importance of the pick itself but also draft calss
How is the 2017 class considered okay? It has such amazing depth in talent. It could be just as good or even better than the 2015 draft.