Author Topic: Three way trade idea with Kings and Mavs  (Read 2731 times)

Three way trade idea with Kings and Mavs
« on: November 23, 2016, 09:58:22 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
To Mavs: IT, WCS

To Kings: Amir, Crowder,  D. Powell, Justin Anderson, 2018 mavs 1st, 2017 nets pick

To Celts : Cousins, Mclemore

Celts lineup after trade

Cousins
Horford
Brown
AB
Rozier

KO
Jerebko
Young
Mclemore
Smart

Yay or nay?

Re: Three way trade idea with Kings and Mavs
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 10:06:37 AM »

Offline tankcity!

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 129
We can't trade IT if you trade for Cousins. Need him to win

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 10:45:16 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
I'd only trade IT, Crowder, AJ and Grizz + Clippers 1st for Anthony Davis. You have IT, Crowder, AJ and the Nets 2017 for Cousins that's huge over pay.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 11:18:30 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
I'd only trade IT, Crowder, AJ and Grizz + Clippers 1st for Anthony Davis. You have IT, Crowder, AJ and the Nets 2017 for Cousins that's huge over pay.

The pelicans would laugh at that offer... The 2017 draft is considered "ok". There is no top flight prospect.... Though a real nice pg could come out of it.

Cant just place importance of the pick itself but also draft calss

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 11:36:54 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199

The pelicans would laugh at that offer... The 2017 draft is considered "ok". There is no top flight prospect.... Though a real nice pg could come out of it.

I love the irony of this response

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 11:42:45 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Not the biggest fan of cousin attitude but he is worth IT, Crowder and 2017 nets 1st

Without IT  , Crowder prob worth 4 or 5 1st round picks with two of the picks needing to be in the top 10

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 11:53:51 AM »

Offline coffee425

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
To Mavs: IT, WCS

To Kings: Amir, Crowder,  D. Powell, Justin Anderson, 2018 mavs 1st, 2017 nets pick

To Celts : Cousins, Mclemore

Celts lineup after trade

Cousins
Horford
Brown
AB
Rozier

KO
Jerebko
Young
Mclemore
Smart

Yay or nay?

LOL at the Rozier starter.

Trade itself is fine :)
Even at the end of the game, we lined up in different formation that he hadn't seen and he called out our play before I got the ball. I heard him calling it out. -John Wall on Brad Stevens

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 12:07:05 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Congrats to triboy!!!

He has won the grand prize for officially creating the 1000th thread on this site for an idea to trade for Boogie Cousins.

Everyone give him a TP.

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 12:20:40 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
Congrats to triboy!!!

He has won the grand prize for officially creating the 1000th thread on this site for an idea to trade for Boogie Cousins.

Everyone give him a TP.

I just created one as well  :laugh:

Can I have my TP now  8)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 12:33:47 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

Not the biggest fan of cousin attitude but he is worth IT, Crowder and 2017 nets 1st

Without IT  , Crowder prob worth 4 or 5 1st round picks with two of the picks needing to be in the top 10

Crowder might be worth 1 top 10 pick, but he's not worth 2 top 10 picks and 3 other firsts.  That's the type of return that you might be able to get for a superstar, but Crowder (though a good player) is far from a superstar
I'm bitter.

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 12:39:42 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911

Crowder might be worth 1 top 10 pick, but he's not worth 2 top 10 picks and 3 other firsts.  That's the type of return that you might be able to get for a superstar, but Crowder (though a good player) is far from a superstar

Crowder for Justise Winslow?

Mike

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 01:06:35 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

BitterJ i meant Cousins is worth all those picks instead of IT, Crowder and 2017 nets 1st anyways

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 01:23:20 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Congrats to triboy!!!

Everyone give him a TP.
I'd rather see 1000 more threads about Cousins than have a political thread at the top of the latest forum topic section everyday when I come to Celticsblog.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 01:33:12 PM »

Offline FreddieJ

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 7
who is Powell

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 01:40:39 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
who is Powell

Dwight Powell

He was drafted 45th overall in 2014, was traded to the Cavs as part of the Brandon Haywood deal, then dealt to us (with a few other non-guaranteed contracts) for Keith Bogans, and then traded to the Mavericks in the Rondo deal. He signed a nice deal over the summer (4 years, $37 million, with a player option year 4)

I'm bitter.