CelticsStrong > Using CelticsStrong

What are TommyPoints for?

(1/8) > >>

SuddenFame:
What can be done with them?  Or are they only a symbolic gesture/thing?
signed....a newbie ???

walker834:
It's a hustle play that Tommy Heinsohn deems a tommy point.  It's going that extra mile to win a ballgame.

There is also a player that gets chosen and receives the tommy award.  It's a player that usually did something sometimes overlooked to win a game.  It's not always the obvious guy.  Sometimes is but sometimes isn't.

It's usually the guy who played the hardest that game and cared, risked the most trying to get a win.  It's not just hustle. It's going above and beyond.

TA9:
What Walker834 said.

But pertaining to this forum Tommy Points are in some way equivalent to a like on Facebook.  They are given by other posters or mods, who find a post noteworthy (because it might be funny, insightful etc.)

alldaboston:

--- Quote from: TA9 on November 06, 2016, 01:10:22 PM ---What Walker834 said.

But pertaining to this forum Tommy Points are in some way equivalent to a like on Facebook.  They are given by other posters or mods, who find a post noteworthy (because it might be funny, insightful etc.)

--- End quote ---

The only thing I personally would love to have on this forums is a ticker for TPs for a comment. Sometimes I feel like a good post can receiv a TP, but most people can't tell that the post got a TP because it's user specific. Or, maybe TPs for the best of posts, but also a like button for posts/comments that you agree with.

walker834:
Speaking of Tommy whatever happened to his twitter? I just searched it and @csntommy is hacked and a bunch of weird stuff and there is another fake one as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version