Author Topic: The Boogie Watch  (Read 69804 times)

Re: The Boogie Watch
« Reply #480 on: March 05, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
He isn't wrong nearly as often as you are.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #481 on: March 05, 2017, 11:45:27 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Quote from: moderator
They're definitely figuring out how to make it work. Boogie and Davis have been fine, but Jrue Holiday has really struggled. He's shot 11-for-36 overall, 2-for-14 on 3PTs, and has 16 turnovers in three games.

This guy never admits when he's wrong. I'd feel embarrassed if I had made a sticky thread obsessing on DeMarcus Cousins and the whole time Brad and Danny already knew he wasn't good enough to become a Celtic.

I don't think I am wrong. The Pelicans have a terrible roster outside of Davis, Cousins and Holiday. When one of those three plays like a scrub, they'll lose. When Holiday plays better, the team will.

Do you think the situations in Boston and New Orleans are similar, in terms of the surrounding roster and coaching?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #483 on: March 07, 2017, 01:23:18 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Quote from: moderator
They're definitely figuring out how to make it work. Boogie and Davis have been fine, but Jrue Holiday has really struggled. He's shot 11-for-36 overall, 2-for-14 on 3PTs, and has 16 turnovers in three games.

This guy never admits when he's wrong. I'd feel embarrassed if I had made a sticky thread obsessing on DeMarcus Cousins and the whole time Brad and Danny already knew he wasn't good enough to become a Celtic.

I don't think I am wrong. The Pelicans have a terrible roster outside of Davis, Cousins and Holiday. When one of those three plays like a scrub, they'll lose. When Holiday plays better, the team will.

Do you think the situations in Boston and New Orleans are similar, in terms of the surrounding roster and coaching?
Just look at the player.  He runs up and down the court crying.   Nothing to do with his current team or former team.