Author Topic: The Boogie Watch  (Read 69764 times)

Re: The Boogie Watch
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 09:18:57 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Awesome player but that incident is more of the same and it only took a few games.  And it wasn't because he's competitive and was losing... the Kings won that game.   Such a baby.

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 09:32:47 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
I'd offer them Amir + 2019 Memphis pick + their pick of TWO of 2017 nets pick (swap), 2018 nets pick, jaylen brown, marcus smart.

I don't think any team will willingly offer more than that (if they did, they'd be Sacramento all over again) and if Sac declines, then we say OK, we'll just pick him up for free in free agency in 2018 then.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 09:48:28 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
I'm watching Sac game tonight against Atl. Cousins was complaining about an obvious call where he fouled Humphries. Dude has major self control issues.

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2016, 09:34:05 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
Currently Heat beating Kings 75-69.

Cousins has 19 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists. McLemore has only 3 points. Rudy Gay has 16 points along with Afflalo.

Yes, I'm also seeing how McLemore is doing. If Kings blow it up, McLemore could be gone as well.

Gay 99% is leaving Sacramento as he stated and he's their second best player. If Kings have a really mediocre start again.. they should really think about rebuilding and trading some guys (If not Cousins, maybe McLemore and Gay in a package).
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2016, 09:38:33 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
If the watch is to watch him unravel than it's over! He is without question the biggest moron in the NBA, they guy has zero self control. If anyone thinks he's our savior I have a bridge to sell them.  8)

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2016, 09:40:15 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!
If the watch is to watch him unravel than it's over! He is without question the biggest moron in the NBA, they guy has zero self control. If anyone thinks he's our savior I have a bridge to sell them.  8)

Who knows, maybe if he demands a trade asap and the Kings have less leverage, Celtics could nab him.

If it doesn't work out, worst case scenario, you let him go after 2018 and still keep a lot of the young core (if they don't have much leverage it should mean Crowder, Brown and Rozier are staying at least, maybe one of Bradley/Smart as well).

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2016, 09:41:26 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
I'd offer them Amir + 2019 Memphis pick + their pick of TWO of 2017 nets pick (swap), 2018 nets pick, jaylen brown, marcus smart.

I don't think any team will willingly offer more than that (if they did, they'd be Sacramento all over again) and if Sac declines, then we say OK, we'll just pick him up for free in free agency in 2018 then.

Danny would be run out of town to give that up for him, total crazy talk! You Cousins lovers have to understand you're in the minority of people that think this guy is a franchise player. Talent wise yes but his head isn't in it and non bias people see that.

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2016, 09:58:12 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Danny would be run out of town to give that up for him, total crazy talk! You Cousins lovers have to understand you're in the minority of people that think this guy is a franchise player. Talent wise yes but his head isn't in it and non bias people see that.

Minority of people? The guy was All-NBA last year, an All-Star, and an Olympian.

None of the players or picks mentioned is guaranteed to be a good starter, let alone an All-NBA player.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2016, 10:06:43 PM »

Offline fantankerous

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122

Minority of people? The guy was All-NBA last year, an All-Star, and an Olympian.

None of the players or picks mentioned is guaranteed to be a good starter, let alone an All-NBA player.

Hear, hear.

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2016, 10:15:34 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!
Cousins and Gay are EN FUEGO

30 points for both of them.

Heat lead Kings 98-94 in OT now.

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2016, 10:16:50 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Any chance Gay changes his mind and stays in Sacramento?

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2016, 10:22:30 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Honestly 75% of the "experts" I watch, listen or read say what I'm saying. He's a total gamble period, he's not a sure thing you give up every asset you have to get. Getting him as a free agent would be different. If the Kings ever trade him it will be interesting to see to whom and what they get back in return. I agree the draft picks and the players mentioned are what you said but I'd put money on the long term King's win that deal. Cousins is an idiot, maybe you don't know hot heads that do dumb stuff, but I do and you can't rely on them they never change. You can fantasize it's the team, his teammates, the city or any other thing you want but the fact is it's him. The child you see out there is the same one you will get, to believe otherwise is lying to yourself.

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2016, 10:22:43 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
Any chance Gay changes his mind and stays in Sacramento?

Doubtful. He hates it there.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2016, 10:24:45 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Honestly 75% of the "experts" I watch, listen or read say what I'm saying. He's a total gamble period, he's not a sure thing you give up every asset you have to get. Getting him as a free agent would be different. If the Kings ever trade him it will be interesting to see to whom and what they get back in return. I agree the draft picks and the players mentioned are what you said but I'd put money on the long term King's win that deal. Cousins is an idiot, maybe you don't know hot heads that do dumb stuff, but I do and you can't rely on them they never change. You can fantasize it's the team, his teammates, the city or any other thing you want but the fact is it's him. The child you see out there is the same one you will get, to believe otherwise is lying to yourself.

I'd let Cousins be Cousins. He doesn't need to change.

30 points on 16 shots tonight, despite some terrible calls made against him by the refs.

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2016, 10:25:05 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922
Another good, deflating loss for the Boogie Watch!

I will say that Cousins got hosed on some of those foul calls toward the end of the game, though not the final one. However, I think he complains so much that he never gets the benefit of the doubt with the refs.