Author Topic: Anthony Davis' game today...wow  (Read 3086 times)

Re: Anthony Davis' game today...wow
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 11:58:24 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1997
The fans there aren't very good either.  Lots of empty seats.  You can get tickets to a game for $5-6.  Davis deserves better.

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 12:02:50 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1474
So he has what 5 years left on his deal?  How long do you think he will stick it out with NO before asking for a trade?  2 years?  3 years?  I mean he isn't playing out that complete deal if they don't improve?  I know it isn't completely under his control, but...
He has 4 years with a 5th year player option.  I'd say NO needs to put together a playoff team within the next two years.  If I were them I'd start by trying to get Noel from the Sixers.

ok thanks for the clarification.  So really in year of 4 then.  Yeah I agree, if NO still sucks this bad in two years, I can't see him staying.  Maybe by then we might have a chance to get in on the sweepstakes...

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2016, 01:30:38 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
Will the pelicans ever have Evans and holiday playing at the same time? If so that team would be the 8th seed with Davis taking a leap

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 02:56:47 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
It's a travesty that he's stuck on that awful franchise. Good lord. He could be the league MVP if he could play seventy games and his team didn't royally stink.

100% agreed.

Just goes to show that all of the people crying "Karl Anthony Towns is going to be better then Anthony Davis" just may have jumped on that train a little prematurely.

I still feel comfortable saying I'd much rather have Towns. That doesn't mean that Davis isn't a remarkable talent, though.

Im still gonna maintain that Davis and Towns is like KG and Duncan- you could argue whos better, but in the end it doesnt matter coz both are awesome players who you'd gladly like to have
does that mean Embiid is Shaq?

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2016, 05:42:48 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
Reminiscent of KG pre-Celtic days. Outstanding talent stuck on a horrible franchise.