Author Topic: Terry Rozier could make a case  (Read 851 times)

Terry Rozier could make a case
« on: October 26, 2016, 12:56:16 PM »

Offline TrueFan

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 79
It really sucks that Smart is out but this could be a great opportunity for Rozier to make his case for extended minutes. I do think there's enough minutes for both of them but one of them will probably get 10-15 more minutes then the other. Rozier should see a ton of minutes until Smart is back.

I'm in no way saying that I want Rozier to outshine Smart but I do think it's an interesting story line to see if Rozier can capitalize on these games and budge his way into more minutes. I'm rooting for the kid. Love the way he plays.

Re: Terry Rozier could make a case
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 01:20:08 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I'd like to see Terry develop more as a point guard. But in fact playing time should help with this.

Other than that... in Smarts absents, watch for Rozier to thrive when on the court. Terry easily finds seams on the floor using his speed, and handle to get open looks. The positive part is he's getting more and more confident shooting the ball. His 3 point shooting is also solid.

Terry is a good defender, that could grow even better with more playing time. 6-1+, long, rugged, quick, and aggressive.

If I were the GM on an opposing team that was looking to get younger with quality 2 way players, I would have my eye on Terry Rozier.