Author Topic: Knicks (2-2) at Celtics (5-1) Preseason Game #6 10/19/16  (Read 27420 times)

Re: Knicks (2-2) at Celtics (5-1) Preseason Game #6 10/19/16
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 06:37:21 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Starters:

Rozier, Smart, Brown, Jerebko, Johnson

Brad said Amir is only playing for the first quarter. He just wants Amir and Jonas to get some more time on the court together.

game on ESPN. I'm happy that we will get to see the young guns tonight for the full 48 because it will be the last meaningful minutes they are likely to see this season for us (barring a lot of injuries). I know JB will get minutes this season but it probably won't be many per game, I want to see him on Melo again.

GO KIDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 06:42:11 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Starters:

Brad said Amir is only playing for the first quarter. He just wants Amir and Jonas to get some more time on the court together.

game on ESPN. I'm happy that we will get to see the young guns tonight for the full 48 because it will be the last meaningful minutes they are likely to see this season for us (barring a lot of injuries). I know JB will get minutes this season but it probably won't be many per game, I want to see him on Melo again.

GO KIDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!

Melo is inactive for tonight's game too.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 06:46:45 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
Starters:

Ugghhh, you'd think we'd try and get Horford some more freaking reps with the starters and others to make the start of the season as seamless as possible. I hate when they hold players out, especially on national tv games.

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2016, 06:52:47 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Dang ....no AB , Horford , Crowder , KO , IT

Who is suppose to provide offense...LOL

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2016, 06:57:18 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
Starters:

Ugghhh, you'd think we'd try and get Horford some more freaking reps with the starters and others to make the start of the season as seamless as possible. I hate when they hold players out, especially on national tv games.

It's probably because we played them already and our first opponent in reg. is BKN. Also CBS gets to look at certain guys together against the better players before they send out their deep reserves.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2016, 07:03:28 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Dang ....no AB , Horford , Crowder , KO , IT

Who is suppose to provide offense...LOL
Good. Is preseason. So lets watch the kids. Much of the regular season we can't since their butts will be stapled to the bench.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2016, 07:05:58 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
I like that we'll get a good long look at guys we'll hardly see again for the rest of the season.

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2016, 07:08:47 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 249
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
I bet James young scores 19 points...

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2016, 07:10:43 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
Starters:

It's probably because we played them already and our first opponent in reg. is BKN. Also CBS gets to look at certain guys together against the better players before they send out their deep reserves.

I know there's a method to the madness. It just sucks from a fan's perspective, especially at the beginning of the season.

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2016, 07:13:05 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith

Should have a poll...

Who scores the most points tonight .

Young or Hunter ? 

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2016, 07:16:29 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
Starters:

I know there's a method to the madness. It just sucks from a fan's perspective, especially at the beginning of the season.

yeah, I feel you. At least we get a lot of Roze, Smaht and JB. I hope GG gets minutes to get in better game shape.

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2016, 07:16:42 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 249
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK

Should have a poll...

Young or Hunter ?

I think Young shows he is the better player tonight, poll sounds good.

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2016, 07:26:55 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja

Should have a poll...

Young or Hunter ?

I think Young shows he is the better player tonight, poll sounds good.
I third that thought.  ;D

Poll, poll, poll, poll.  We want a poll!
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2016, 07:38:16 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
I just turned on ESPN  experts ::)

They really have no respect for the Celtics ......

Haters all

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2016, 07:40:27 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Hunter gets 30