Author Topic: Game box scores  (Read 1610 times)

Game box scores
« on: October 18, 2016, 12:09:36 AM »

Offline MARrshh

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 0
What's the best site for seeing each Celtics game box scores?  Always discussions aplenty, but first I just wanna see the box scores.  Seems like a lot of sites try to hide it, if they have it at all.

Re: Game box scores
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 12:15:55 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Not sure about preseason, but during the regular season I usually look at the box scores on ESPN.com and NBA.com.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 12:17:29 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
if you go to espn, if you hover over the game it should give a option to go to box scores. I tend to favor espn because they dont bombard you with useless junk in the box scores such as highlight videos.

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 12:43:03 AM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
if you go to espn, if you hover over the game it should give a option to go to box scores. I tend to favor espn because they dont bombard you with useless junk in the box scores such as highlight videos.

Yea i agree. ESPN has become my go-to site for box scores, especially with the redesign of NBA.com. NBA.com is horrible now, way too slow, too much scrolling up and down and left and right, and highlight videos that dont even play half the time. ESPN is simple and pretty dumbed down, but it does the job well.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about