Author Topic: Photographer captures basketball hoops in the strangest of places across America  (Read 527 times)

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 499
    • Yahoo h2h roster
So cool, thanks for sharing.  The last picture just became my desktop background.  :)

It'd be fun to play in a remote place like that, too.  Kind of romanticizes the game the way some of us seem to do as kids.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:43:33 PM by tarheelsxxiii »
"As far as playing, I didn't care who guarded me - red, yellow, black. I just didn't want a white guy guarding me, because it's disrespect to my game."
-Larry Bird

Offline tankcity!

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 120
That was awesome. Thanks for sharing!
They didn't "lose" Teague -- they got rid of him because Schroder made him redundant. Other than that, they replaced Horford with Howard. Injuries or no injuries, our roster is not any more superior than it was last season. Probably less.

-Koz

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 499
    • Yahoo h2h roster
That was awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for thanking him for sharing.
"As far as playing, I didn't care who guarded me - red, yellow, black. I just didn't want a white guy guarding me, because it's disrespect to my game."
-Larry Bird

Offline trickybilly

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 179
So cool, thanks for sharing.  The last picture just became my desktop background.  :)

It'd be fun to play in a remote place like that, too.  Kind of romanticizes the game the way some of us seem to do as kids.

Yep. I got the milkcrate one. Good job. TP.
This is where the rubber hits the road