Author Topic: Celtics (2-1) at Nets (1-2) Preseason Game #4 10/13/16  (Read 48653 times)

Re: Celtics (2-1) at Nets (1-2) Preseason Game #4 10/13/16
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 01:48:21 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
Really hope neither Lopez nor Lin get hurt..

Lopez's injury problems are in the past. He's gonna be able to play 82 this year.

Mike

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 02:03:36 PM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 540
That's a roster that screams 'high lottery pick' - Lopez or no Lopez.

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 02:14:36 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377

Lopez's injury problems are in the past. He's gonna be able to play 82 this year.

Mike
Agreed.  He's been shown to be very durable.  I think he's going to single-handedly put that myth about big men with leg problems being a high risk to bed.

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 02:17:51 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Yeah, that'd be a shame.

Will be super p---ed if it happens and Trump wins.

Wouldn't even matter, man -- look for Anthony Bennett to have a yuuge year!
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 03:43:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Knock on wood.....smh

Seem I have this pre season game scheduled for my PPV.

I won't count my chicks before they hatch..... ;D

Direct tv?

Time Warmer cable PPV.   .....I was told I can renew till the 18 th Oct.   .....so I'm not sure what the deal is .

We'll see in a few hours ...LOL

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 03:44:38 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Should i watch during my class today? its just a lecture, and i sit in the back. I should, right?
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 03:48:21 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
Should i watch during my class today? its just a lecture, and i sit in the back. I should, right?

Absolutely. I'm almost disappointed you felt a need to ask. Enjoy.

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 04:08:42 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker

It's been decided! I will watch the game while sitting in the back of the lecture hall! let's just hope my laptop has enough battery to last me the length of the game and take notes for my next class after that.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 04:24:06 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson

It's been decided! I will watch the game while sitting in the back of the lecture hall! let's just hope my laptop has enough battery to last me the length of the game and take notes for my next class after that.

I, alldaboston, will not hold tarheelsxxiii accountable if I am removed from class and/or terminated from University under any circumstances.

Signature __________
Name __________
Date __________

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2016, 04:37:21 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker

I, alldaboston, will not hold tarheelsxxiii accountable if I am removed from class and/or terminated from University under any circumstances.

Signature:

Name: alldaboston

Date: 10-13-2016

I've filled in the information for you tarheels. TP and good doing business with you.

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2016, 04:44:02 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

Signature:

I've filled in the information for you tarheels. TP and good doing business with you.
TP, TP

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2016, 04:47:01 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
We've been on with Comcast for the past two hours going around and around and around.  We have been sent from billing to tier 1 to tier 2 to tier 3 support and we are back at billing.  Now they are telling us that it won't be available until Oct 25 in spite of the fact that the game is listed on the guide and when I go to it, it tells me that if I subscribe it's available.  They tell me I am subscribed but can't watch until Oct 25.  One person tells me that the codes are there and the next one says that the codes aren't there.  Then the next person says they are all correct and the next one says that they aren't correct and then they are there and correct and it's not available.  Comcast support is very frustrating.     ARGGGGGGGH
None of them know what they are doing.    I saw today that you can finally purchase league pass through their website:  https://www.xfinity.com/sports/nba/league-pass.html

There is a free preview from October 25-November 1st according to that link. 

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2016, 06:29:10 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929

Signature:

Luckily, I have yet to be scheduled to teach an evening course, but I have to imagine that I'd be one of the "cool" professors that wouldn't have a problem with this. Hell, more than likely I'd have live updates for the C's game up, too lol If it's a big lecture hall, then you should be able to stream the game without sound pretty easily without getting noticed.

I can't tell you how many classes I skipped in the 2012 season when we made it all the way to the ECF. This was before I had DVR or NBALP, so I had to watch the games live or not at all. There was one stretch where I missed three weeks in a row to watch games. Obviously, Celtics basketball is more important than a CORE class on systematic theology!

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2016, 06:36:06 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
Looks like this game should be available on League Pass?
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2016, 06:51:46 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker

Signature:

Luckily, I have yet to be scheduled to teach an evening course, but I have to imagine that I'd be one of the "cool" professors that wouldn't have a problem with this. Hell, more than likely I'd have live updates for the C's game up, too lol If it's a big lecture hall, then you should be able to stream the game without sound pretty easily without getting noticed.

I can't tell you how many classes I skipped in the 2012 season when we made it all the way to the ECF. This was before I had DVR or NBALP, so I had to watch the games live or not at all. There was one stretch where I missed three weeks in a row to watch games. Obviously, Celtics basketball is more important than a CORE class on systematic theology!

haha, i must wonder how your students felt! though, im on the west coast, so its a 4:30 game which isnt too late.

also, thats interesting that you teach about that. the course im taking is about the history of encounters between Theology and Science. its pretty interesting to be honest.