Author Topic: Celtics (0-1) at Hornets (0-1) Preseason Game #2 10/6/16  (Read 27582 times)

Re: Celtics (0-1) at Hornets (0-1) Preseason Game #2 10/6/16
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 05:22:03 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
won't be able to watch tonight due to early wake up

in any case, good luck to the team!

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 05:30:56 PM »

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 378
Yeah, I just saw that. So what, are they just showing two LP preseason games a night now? What a rip-off.

It's B.S.   NBA Forcing us to watch Bootleg Feeds online---after we have PAID for League Pass....They always used to show every Pre-Season game...typical of Adam Silver's boys....wanting ads on uniforms, etc...Crooked Money Hungry Edited for profanity.  Please do not do it again.s.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 05:37:34 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Williams and Hibbert are their starting front court?  Should I not be concerned that the Hornets may be worse than the Nets?

marvin williams is actually pretty good, and hibbert should be a better defender than jefferson last year. plus they got MKG back and resigned batum, hornets are a pretty [dang] good team (though losing Lin will hurt them)
Naw, disagree.  Hibbert is washed up, MKG has yet to prove he is all-star level, Sessions is a ballhog.  Batum is pretty good. I doubt they make the playoffs.

really? what did they do that theyre out of the playoff race this year, when they were the 6 seed last year? they lost Lin and Lee and Jefferson, true. but you can probably factor in a (slightly) improved Kemba, a healthy MKG still helps, another year of solid batum.  i think they still get in.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2016, 06:14:23 PM »

Offline yelkao

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 17
Yeah, I just saw that. So what, are they just showing two LP preseason games a night now? What a rip-off.

It's B.S.   NBA Forcing us to watch Bootleg Feeds online---after we have PAID for League Pass....They always used to show every Pre-Season game...typical of Adam Silver's boys....wanting ads on uniforms, etc...Crooked Money Hungry ****s.

You'd think with a 'new TV deal' and all that the games would be viewable. Anyone got any links?

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

It's B.S.   NBA Forcing us to watch Bootleg Feeds online---after we have PAID for League Pass....They always used to show every Pre-Season game...typical of Adam Silver's boys....wanting ads on uniforms, etc...Crooked Money Hungry ****s.
we pay for it every year.  Super annoying there's no way to watch preseason games if you are a league pass subscriber who buys through a cable subscription.

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 07:23:03 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
lets go celtics! wooooooo 8 minutes til game time!
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 07:26:25 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Puns of steel
ugh. no good links on reddit streams nba. anyone help me out?
Pro:

Anti:

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2016, 07:28:24 PM »

Offline mainevent

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 203
I'm a LP "Team" subscriber thru nba.com (which is not as costly as LP thru my cable provider), same as last year and it was great. All I could get were Celtic games but that's all I care about anyway. VERY unhappy that we can't get 'some' preseason games...(next game it will be available on LP) so I was able to find a great stream last game.  If this is a violation feel free to remove it.  Close the initial pop up ads and the stream is super clear!

http://firstrowsportes.com/basketball

"Mosquitoes refuse to bite me....purely out of respect"

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2016, 07:31:46 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
ugh. no good links on reddit streams nba. anyone help me out?

http://nba-stream.com/live/hornets-live-stream/channel-1/

This is generally the go-to for me when NBALP pulls their crap and doesn't show games.

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2016, 07:31:46 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

we pay for it every year.  Super annoying there's no way to watch preseason games if you are a league pass subscriber who buys through a cable subscription.
Wait so if we bought LP through their broadband then we would be able to watch the games? That is BS thought they were just not being streamed at all, no reason us that pay for NBA LP shouldnt be able to watch.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2016, 07:31:53 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Puns of steel
I'm a LP "Team" subscriber thru nba.com (which is not as costly as LP thru my cable provider), same as last year and it was great. All I could get were Celtic games but that's all I care about anyway. VERY unhappy that we can't get 'some' preseason games...(next game it will be available on LP) so I was able to find a great stream last game.  If this is a violation feel free to remove it.  Close the initial pop up ads and the stream is super clear!

tp! thank you
Pro:

Anti:

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2016, 07:39:26 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

tp! thank you
Wow I cant get past that initial popup to enter fullscreen, bovada something?! ugh
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2016, 07:40:13 PM »

Offline BDeCosta26

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 232
Hey guys, where can I stream the radio call on my phone? TP for an answer!

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2016, 07:44:27 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
The offense is brutal right now
I'm bitter.

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2016, 07:45:11 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith