Author Topic: Scrimmage game tonight  (Read 14890 times)

Re: Scrimmage game tonight
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2016, 05:36:06 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Those who watched it the game, can you give me you A-F grades on how everyone looked? 

Seems a lot of people are raving about Rozier.  That's exciting.

Is there an A++ grade scale ? Because that's what Rozier deserves. Defending, Rebounding, Scoring....

All star in the making if you ask me. Keep the development going. He's going to be better than Turner.
Who was covering him? Thomas?

« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2016, 07:53:52 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Those who watched it the game, can you give me you A-F grades on how everyone looked? 

Is there an A++ grade scale ? Because that's what Rozier deserves. Defending, Rebounding, Scoring....

All star in the making if you ask me. Keep the development going. He's going to be better than Turner.

Yup.....Rozier might end up being the best point guard on the team .  In some ways Philly might be making a mistake not doing some trade of Noel for Rozier .  Rozier is playing lights out.

« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2016, 08:06:54 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
I am definitely doubling down on Brown being a real impact player this year.  I still see people doubting him, saying he's a project and won't contribute this year, but his defense looked great and he can handle the ball in the open court and get to the rim in the pro game for sure, which this team needs.  He really bothered the hell out of Crowder and played with a lot of energy.

I also have been saying people underrate one aspect of Turner last year big time which is that he was the only other guy on the team basically who could guard your SFs besides Crowder.  Stevens even brought this up in a recent interview I heard.  Brown can do that as well.  He will definitely get his playing time.

Otherwise, I echo people on Rozier, who looked really confident and like he may be a big impact player.   He was coming off screens really well and he bothered IT a lot on defense too.  Smart also looked great and I'm super excited for him this year with a much improved shot and good PG skills that we saw emerging in the late season last year.  Smart, Rozier, and Brown off the bench will give teams big problems, especially working with the space guys like Horford and Olynyk provide for penetration.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:14:06 PM by Snakehead »
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2016, 08:56:46 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

Yup.....Rozier might end up being the best point guard on the team .  In some ways Philly might be making a mistake not doing some trade of Noel for Rozier .  Rozier is playing lights out.
Hopefully the success translates to the real league.  Ainge has been pretty good at spotting gems in the mid-to-late 1st.   First Big Al, then Rondo... now hopefully Rozier.