Author Topic: Yabusele and the Sharks play the Rockets on Sunday  (Read 2288 times)

Yabusele and the Sharks play the Rockets on Sunday
« on: September 30, 2016, 01:59:03 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
His Shanghai Sharks traveled to Houston and will play against the Rockets on Sunday, October 2nd. Seeing as how he played pretty well in the team's games last week, its possible he gets a big role in the preseason too. I'm really excited to see him playing against NBA competition, and to see how ready he is right now.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Re: Yabusele and the Sharks play the Rockets on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 02:06:35 PM »

Offline JaylenBrown7

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21
I seen this didnt realise yab was on there though, the celts have an open scrimmage against each other at the garden today anyone know of theres coverage?

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 02:26:21 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
I seen this didnt realise yab was on there though, the celts have an open scrimmage against each other at the garden today anyone know of theres coverage?

In the past it's been streamed on Celtics.com, but I'm unsure if that'll be the case this year.

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 02:28:04 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
it's be nice to see him play against the Rockets, it will be a real test for him to play against real quality NBA starters...even though Dwight is not on there anymore but it's a good test nonetheless

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 02:31:27 PM »

Offline jpd985

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41

In the past it's been streamed on Celtics.com, but I'm unsure if that'll be the case this year.

I saw it scheduled to be on Comcast Sportnet. Channel 577 for me with Verizon.

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 02:41:07 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

CSNNE tweeted that there's free access to the scrimmage tonight. No authentication required. CSNNE.com for the stream at 7 pm EST
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 04:39:25 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182

CSNNE tweeted that there's free access to the scrimmage tonight. No authentication required. CSNNE.com for the stream at 7 pm EST

On their channel too.

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 04:47:45 PM »

Offline CelticPride2016

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 247
It sounds like Yabusele will be playing in the NBA sooner rather than later. Thanks for keeping an eye on what he's doing abroad.

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 05:08:51 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
That's interesting.  That's the league Greg Oden looked good in last season.  Conventional wisdom says the Rockets will destroy them, but we'll see.

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 04:47:26 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
it's be nice to see him play against the Rockets, it will be a real test for him to play against real quality NBA starters...even though Dwight is not on there anymore but it's a good test nonetheless

I agree with this. Would be nice to see him go against Capella a bit