Author Topic: Is the October 4th Brooklyn/Boston game televised?  (Read 2637 times)

Re: Is the October 4th Brooklyn/Boston game televised?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 02:46:12 PM »

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.
Preseason looks like a cakewalk for our boys. I'm hoping the bulk of the minutes goes to the youngins. But to answer your question, C's face the Nets on the 17th.

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 03:37:09 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
speaking of league pass, does anyone here buy it? i have classes often times during our games, and then between studying and hw and stuff like that I cant always find time to watch our games, even if i can happen to find a replay somewhere (im on the west coast so i dont get CSNNE)

i heard from a few people over on reddit that league pass has a feature called "condensed games", and that theyre like the full game, except that they cut out timeouts and fouls and stuff that slows the game down, to make it much easier to watch. does anyone use that at all? and how is it? i might be tempted to buy it this year if these condensed games are like an hour long or something, and have the full game, just without all the boring stuff. that way, i can watch it the next morning, or late at night or something.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 04:11:46 PM »

Offline JaylenBrown7

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21
speaking of league pass, does anyone here buy it? i have classes often times during our games, and then between studying and hw and stuff like that I cant always find time to watch our games, even if i can happen to find a replay somewhere (im on the west coast so i dont get CSNNE)

i heard from a few people over on reddit that league pass has a feature called "condensed games", and that theyre like the full game, except that they cut out timeouts and fouls and stuff that slows the game down, to make it much easier to watch. does anyone use that at all? and how is it? i might be tempted to buy it this year if these condensed games are like an hour long or something, and have the full game, just without all the boring stuff. that way, i can watch it the next morning, or late at night or something.
I believe condensed games is just the makes no misses id rather cut out all the timeouts etc and just show all 48 minutes of play

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 04:13:41 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

I believe condensed games is just the makes no misses id rather cut out all the timeouts etc and just show all 48 minutes of play

oh, i see. i would prefer to see the misses too. i wanna basically see as much of the game as possible, while also reducing the time spent on time outs and fouls and the time it takes to inbound the ball and stuff. maybe my best bet is to just skip stuff in the full replay
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about