Author Topic: crowder and rozier workout video in miami number 1  (Read 3480 times)

Re: crowder and rozier workout video in miami number 1
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 11:05:59 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
I like Rozier potential better than many of the guards people think are all so wonderful on various other teams.  Mainly because .....he is being trained and raised correctly with the team first attitude .  Learning respect for coaches and vets .   Having AB to be a role model is a good thing.

Are you ready to go out on a limb for him, you think he can go for 12ppg 5 rpg 4apg this year.

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 11:13:18 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
I like Rozier potential better than many of the guards people think are all so wonderful on various other teams.  Mainly because .....he is being trained and raised correctly with the team first attitude .  Learning respect for coaches and vets .   Having AB to be a role model is a good thing.

Are you ready to go out on a limb for him, you think he can go for 12ppg 5 rpg 4apg this year.

I think TRoz is going to be a multiyear AS and longtime starter in this league, but I don't think he'll get enough minutes this season to put up those per game numbers.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:46:24 AM by clover »

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 02:36:53 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233

TP Rollie, and everyone in this thread.

Rollie you the man, let me ask, how do u find these awesome videos? What do you search for.
[/quote

reds army your morning dump
,boston celtics reditt
boston celtics news --collection of all news updated constantly-it really saves time and you can read everything even different cities as long as it is celtics
newsnow:boston celtics news|breaking news 24/7
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:43:15 AM by rollie mass »

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 02:56:03 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

TP Rollie, and everyone in this thread.

Rollie you the man, let me ask, how do u find these awesome videos? What do you search for.
[/quote

reds army your morning dump
,boston celtics reditt
boston celtics news --collection of all news updated constantly-it really saves time and you can read everything even different cities as long as it is celtics

Another TP Rollie. Thanks.