Author Topic: crowder and rozier workout video in miami number 1  (Read 3465 times)

crowder and rozier workout video in miami number 1
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:53:35 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
if that doesn't make you comfortable with both rozier and crowder-this celtics team has guys that are just gladiatorial-expect shot improvement from both these guys

Re: crowder and rozier workout video in miami number 1
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:06:42 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 617
Vid link?
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 11:13:12 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
jae crowder: uncaged:miami,summer time grind: part 1--enjoy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 11:14:02 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
jae crowder: uncaged:miami,summer time grind: part 1--enjoy

here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MohjTgvUL98

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 11:34:53 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
who would ever want to trade this guy-nowhere near his ceiling and didn't rozier look good-both these guys are going to make danny look as smart as he is-
what if crowder is a future all star-

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 11:50:17 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Chemistry will NOT be a problem in this team!

look like lots of other players got together during summer for joint practice.

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 03:16:08 PM »

Offline CelticPride2016

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 247
who would ever want to trade this guy-nowhere near his ceiling and didn't rozier look good-both these guys are going to make danny look as smart as he is-
Yes, maybe Jae is the guy we're starting to take for granted. I am looking at his stats. He is a consistent 33% shooter at three's. He is very good at free throw shooting. He is solid and strong on defense.

I saw James Young mentioning it has finally hit him that this is a long process. He needs to stop thinking and start over. He needs to lose the arrogance.

Jae was an unheralded 34th pick who simply puts his ego to the side and works hard. He is the lunch pail type player we used to have during the Bird era including Bird.

RJ Hunter seems humble. It's not about talk. It's about being comfortable in one's body and doing one's best to improve and be a good teammate. It's not about being a one hit wonder in college and getting big money based on that, yet perhaps end up rivaling Fab Melo for the worst first round draft pick ever.

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 04:01:06 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315

Yep--those guys are both tough, high-motor, two-way players with prototypical modern NBA bodies. Crowder had said he'd tried to get his teammates down working out with him--and that a couple had taken him up on the offer.

TRoz and Jae will likely both be All-Stars. Maybe next year for them both, I don't know.

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 04:02:05 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
Yes, maybe Jae is the guy we're starting to take for granted. I am looking at his stats. He is a consistent 33% shooter at three's. He is very good at free throw shooting. He is solid and strong on defense.

I saw James Young mentioning it has finally hit him that this is a long process. He needs to stop thinking and start over. He needs to lose the arrogance.

Jae was an unheralded 34th pick who simply puts his ego to the side and works hard. He is the lunch pail type player we used to have during the Bird era including Bird.

RJ Hunter seems humble. It's not about talk. It's about being comfortable in one's body and doing one's best to improve and be a good teammate. It's not about being a one hit wonder in college and getting big money based on that, yet perhaps end up rivaling Fab Melo for the worst first round draft pick ever.

Crowder was up at .360 from the 3 last year until the end of the season, when he came back while still injured and couldn't hit anything.

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 06:18:24 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

TP Rollie, and everyone in this thread.

Rollie you the man, let me ask, how do u find these awesome videos? What do you search for.

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 07:39:36 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

Rollie you the man, let me ask, how do u find these awesome videos? What do you search for.

Jae's IG. I believe the m.a.d.e. people posted about it too but I can't remember.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:14:30 PM by ImShakHeIsShaq »
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 08:45:36 PM »

Offline CelticPride2016

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 247
Crowder was up at .360 from the 3 last year until the end of the season, when he came back while still injured and couldn't hit anything.

Thanks for the correction. I didn't think he had that great a jumper, but he hit so many that after a while you get confident watching him.

Injuries and health are everything, something Sullinger has yet to figure out. What if Isaiah didn't fall on his back at the end of his first Boston season? We might have won a game or two from Cleveland, imho.

Olynyk deserves some cut slack. Amir had plantar fasciitis most of the year. It seemed like he was healed by the end.

The Horford signing has finally sunk in for me. He has the reputation of an all-star but not that good of an all-star. I bet he has some internal bulletin board material. Isaiah will have a chip on his shoulder until he is ranked top ten.

I am sensing something magical brewing.

Hey, I'll take fifty wins and an eventual gritty playoff series loss to a better team.

We might be the better team at that point.

Golden State could be banged up in the Finals.

I drank the kool-aid.

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 10:43:09 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Jae's IG. I believe the m.a.d.e. people posted about it too but I can't remember.

Good stuff ShaQ, Tp.

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 10:46:57 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Bold Prediction Rozier avgs 25 minutes per game this year.

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 10:57:28 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
I like Rozier potential better than many of the guards people think are all so wonderful on various other teams.  Mainly because .....he is being trained and raised correctly with the team first attitude .  Learning respect for coaches and vets .   Having AB to be a role model is a good thing.