Author Topic: KG in advanced buyout negotiations with T-Wolves (UPDATE: Retiring?)  (Read 8745 times)

Re: KG in advanced buyout negotiations with T-Wolves (UPDATE: Retiring?)
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2016, 10:36:06 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
yep forgot those 3.  He's still a top 20 all time player though where a lot of people will put guys like barkley, olajuwan, moses malone and karl malone ahead of him where i dont really see it.

Most all time polls right now dont usually have him in the top 30 and i just read top 10 big men lists and not one had him in it. 

There are definately players im missing like Dwade and guy slike that. People seriously overrate players like him and pippen though imo.  players like walt frazier, ewing.  There are players im missing Durant is a big one.  SI's list has bill walton ahead of kg though.  I think KG in his prime was better than Durant too.  He never got the same press because he wasn't a wign player like that and was in minnesota. SI has john stockton, rick barry and Isaiah Thomas rated ahead of kg.  I don't know.  They have David Robinson ahead of him too.  Robinson was really good but not better than KG.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:48:10 AM by walker834 »