Author Topic: Jaylen Brown and Jimmy Butler (Jaylen's Snapstory)  (Read 1103 times)

Jaylen Brown and Jimmy Butler (Jaylen's Snapstory)
« on: August 28, 2016, 08:41:19 PM »

Offline MikeJelly

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 24
Anyone see Jaylen's snapstory? It's him and Jimmy Butler going out to lunch and hanging out! It's pretty cool I must say. Hopefully Jimmy is teaching Jaylen a thing or two and Jaylen is convincing Jimmy to force a trade to Boston  ;D If anyone knows how to post snapstories here then go for it because I dont know how.

Also you get to see Jimmy and Jaylen jamming to Luke Bryan's "Huntin, Fishin, Lovin Every Day" hahaha too funny!

Re: Jaylen Brown and Jimmy Butler (Jaylen's Snapstory)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 09:35:50 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
he should hang out with LeBron ;)

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 09:48:31 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
he should hang out with LeBron ;)
its a new generation. LeBron is now a league elder. Too old to even play in the olympics.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 09:48:47 PM »

Offline IDreamCeltics

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
Anyone see Jaylen's snapstory? It's him and Jimmy Butler going out to lunch and hanging out! It's pretty cool I must say. Hopefully Jimmy is teaching Jaylen a thing or two and Jaylen is convincing Jimmy to force a trade to Boston  ;D If anyone knows how to post snapstories here then go for it because I dont know how.

Also you get to see Jimmy and Jaylen jamming to Luke Bryan's "Huntin, Fishin, Lovin Every Day" hahaha too funny!

Don't know if you listened to Jimmy Butler's interview on Bill Simmons' podcast (not sure which one, but it's on the ringer website) but Bill asks Jimmy Butler what he thinks about Jaylen Brown after playing him 1 on 1 and Jimmy says, "actually the NBA player he reminds me most of is me."

I've always thought this was probably the best insight into why the Celtics "reached" for Brown.  He was the prospect most like the guy they had been going hard after in the off-season but had failed to acquire.