Author Topic: Terry Rozier snapchats at IT's wedding  (Read 26031 times)

Re: Terry Rozier snapchats at IT's wedding
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2016, 06:55:04 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Maybe he's a big Matt Skiba fan (from Alkaline Trio and solo) -

(every 'c' in each song title is replaced with a 'k')

If so, I wouldn't worry...like, at all...

All that makeup just to look like he's afflicted by frostbite, lol ;D.

And thanks for the tour of the strip club, Terry (sarcasm) ::). Looks like Danny's got himself another 'high character guy' (sarcasm) ::), lol ;D. I get that NBA players go to such places, but does the dude really have to make this kind of stuff available on social media? #nofilter ;) ;D

Or maybe it's a cry for help and Terry's a twerkoholic, ahahaha ;D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNOQdCf3fvY

::) ;D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:02:51 PM by Beat LA »

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2016, 07:17:35 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Maybe he's a big Matt Skiba fan (from Alkaline Trio and solo) -

(every 'c' in each song title is replaced with a 'k')

If so, I wouldn't worry...like, at all...

All that makeup just to look like he's afflicted by frostbite, lol ;D.

And thanks for the tour of the strip club, Terry (sarcasm) ::). Looks like Danny's got himself another 'high character guy' (sarcasm) ::), lol ;D. I get that NBA players go to such places, but does the dude really have to make this kind of stuff available on social media? #nofilter ;) ;D

Or maybe it's a cry for help and Terry's a twerkoholic, ahahaha ;D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNOQdCf3fvY

::) ;D

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016, 08:40:19 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Thanks, as always, for your input,

:):):)              :D               :D
;)                     :P               :P     :o       :)   ;)       ;D :D ;)     :D ::) ;D
:D :)                :P               :P              :)  ;) :D    :(      :)      :P     ;D
;D            8) :) ;D     8) :) ;D     :D     ;)                    ::)          ;D     :D
:(:(:(     :D :) :D     :D :) :D     ;D       :D :( :o    :) :P :D    :o ;) ;D

(sarcasm) ::).
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 09:18:13 PM by Beat LA »

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016, 08:57:58 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Beat LA = 1, Eddie20 = 0.

Joking aside, this begs a serious question -- would you take two years of Aaron Hernandez-level productivity from Terry Rozier (knowing inevitable imprisonment, but hypothetically not for murder or anything violence-related) or 7-8 seasons of decent back-up PG play? 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016, 09:01:30 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Joking aside, this begs a serious question -- would you take two years of Aaron Hernandez-level productivity from Terry Rozier (knowing inevitable imprisonment, but hypothetically not for murder or anything violence-related) or 7-8 seasons of decent back-up PG play?

Lol, TP ;D, and I'd take the decent backup point guard play, myself.  I don't want any Kobe's on the Celtics.

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2016, 10:02:50 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
This thread is really silly and I agree that the conclusions it is attempting to draw are founded on stereotypes. It took me 20 seconds of looking at Terry's Instagram to figure out that GMB is a rap group/label that his friend is trying to start. It appears all of Terry's crew has been marketing GMB to support their friend's musical ambitions. The recent social media name change makes sense from a marketing standpoint as Terry's friend appears ready to drop an album soon. On this gentleman's Instagram, he can be regularly seen with other Celtics and at Celtic facilities. In recent photos, he's on a private jet with Rozier and Crowder, and at IT's wedding taking pictures with Amir and Jae. In an older video, he's in the Waltham practice facility shooting some of Terry's drills. In an older photo, Terry, Evan Turner, Jordan Mickey and David Lee can be seen visiting him at his studio in Boston, where I'd assume he makes his music. I think Danny and Brad are already familiar with this guy, so hold your letters and concerned phone calls to the Cs PR staff.

As for the other stuff, he had a tough upbringing and looked up to people who had money and power. It doesn't mean he's a bad kid for showing where he's from and what he was born out of. It also certainly doesn't mean he's involved in their current or past activities.
I never intended to bring stereotypes and the GMB group into this. In fact I never even mentioned GMB in my original post. I simply noticed a discussion on another website about what the Ks meant and found it interesting. I love Rozier, and while I'd hate to see anything tragic happen if he was in any way affiliated with the bloods, I could care less if he is in a gang as long as he is able to keep that part of his life separate from basketball without the two interfering. Look at what happened to Hernandez. That's up to him and I understand he has his own group of friends and is proud of where he is from. I never meant for this to turn into what you are saying it is so my apologies if you took it the wrong way.

Sorry, wasn't directly attacking you, more so the lump of gossip that was posted after your OP.

But again, as for the other stuff, the rap group/label is likely an artistic reflection of street/gang life. Many rap group/labels are (Mafioso subgenre). Considering that the group is based on a derivative of the Bloods (Get Money Boyz - GMB), all this other stuff (replacing C with K, etc.) is almost definitely just Terry marketing for his friend. I'm sure Terry knows some Bloods considering where he was born and raised, but his personal investment in them seems to only go as far as publicity stunts for his friend's new album. Nothing to worry about, me thinks.
Thanks, appreciate it. I listen to a lot of rap so I understand what you mean about the inspiration-hopefully it's just Terry marketing- I was unaware his friend was a rapper. I hope it's just that and nothing more, but if it is its Terry's life and as long as nothing bad comes of it i have no problem

TP.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2016, 10:04:39 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133
This thread is really silly and I agree that the conclusions it is attempting to draw are founded on stereotypes. It took me 20 seconds of looking at Terry's Instagram to figure out that GMB is a rap group/label that his friend is trying to start. It appears all of Terry's crew has been marketing GMB to support their friend's musical ambitions. The recent social media name change makes sense from a marketing standpoint as Terry's friend appears ready to drop an album soon. On this gentleman's Instagram, he can be regularly seen with other Celtics and at Celtic facilities. In recent photos, he's on a private jet with Rozier and Crowder, and at IT's wedding taking pictures with Amir and Jae. In an older video, he's in the Waltham practice facility shooting some of Terry's drills. In an older photo, Terry, Evan Turner, Jordan Mickey and David Lee can be seen visiting him at his studio in Boston, where I'd assume he makes his music. I think Danny and Brad are already familiar with this guy, so hold your letters and concerned phone calls to the Cs PR staff.

As for the other stuff, he had a tough upbringing and looked up to people who had money and power. It doesn't mean he's a bad kid for showing where he's from and what he was born out of. It also certainly doesn't mean he's involved in their current or past activities.
I never intended to bring stereotypes and the GMB group into this. In fact I never even mentioned GMB in my original post. I simply noticed a discussion on another website about what the Ks meant and found it interesting. I love Rozier, and while I'd hate to see anything tragic happen if he was in any way affiliated with the bloods, I could care less if he is in a gang as long as he is able to keep that part of his life separate from basketball without the two interfering. Look at what happened to Hernandez. That's up to him and I understand he has his own group of friends and is proud of where he is from. I never meant for this to turn into what you are saying it is so my apologies if you took it the wrong way.

Sorry, wasn't directly attacking you, more so the lump of gossip that was posted after your OP.

But again, as for the other stuff, the rap group/label is likely an artistic reflection of street/gang life. Many rap group/labels are (Mafioso subgenre). Considering that the group is based on a derivative of the Bloods (Get Money Boyz - GMB), all this other stuff (replacing C with K, etc.) is almost definitely just Terry marketing for his friend. I'm sure Terry knows some Bloods considering where he was born and raised, but his personal investment in them seems to only go as far as publicity stunts for his friend's new album. Nothing to worry about, me thinks.
Thanks, appreciate it. I listen to a lot of rap so I understand what you mean about the inspiration-hopefully it's just Terry marketing- I was unaware his friend was a rapper. I hope it's just that and nothing more, but if it is its Terry's life and as long as nothing bad comes of it i have no problem

TP.
Right back atcha

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2016, 11:26:39 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

Lol, TP ;D, and I'd take the decent backup point guard play, myself.  I don't want any Kobe's on the Celtics.

Eh, I wouldn't mind one of the greatest players to ever step on a basketball court. Just my opinion though.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2016, 11:54:20 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Eh, I wouldn't mind one of the greatest players to ever step on a basketball court. Just my opinion though.

So you're fine with having a rapist on the roster, then?  Got it ::).

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2016, 07:05:10 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
IT runs with some unsavory types (e.g., Floyd Mayweather with multiple domestic violence charges) but seems to keep his own life well in check, so let's hope he's got his arm around TRoz's shoulder as needed.

Terry had a very, very tough early life, with his father mostly in jail for some rough stuff--so he's got to have some survivor guilt for his success. Here for example is the tweet that he has pinned to the top of his twitter feed:

Terry Rozier ‏@T_Rozzay3  Jan 25
I be with the Gang cause they love me how I am #GMB

I really think he's got as much talent as anyone on the team right now and is headed for a breakout year. The C's organization is probably just the right team for him and they generally seem to be really good at selecting players that they can keep away from this stuff.

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2016, 09:15:33 AM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes

So you're fine with having a rapist on the roster, then?  Got it ::).
that's not what he said
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2016, 09:16:46 AM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Thanks, as always, for your input,

:):):)              :D               :D
;)                     :P               :P     :o       :)   ;)       ;D :D ;)     :D ::) ;D
:D :)                :P               :P              :)  ;) :D    :(      :)      :P     ;D
;D            8) :) ;D     8) :) ;D     :D     ;)                    ::)          ;D     :D
:(:(:(     :D :) :D     :D :) :D     ;D       :D :( :o    :) :P :D    :o ;) ;D

(sarcasm) ::).
this is actually very impressive to me, ha. TP
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2016, 12:08:48 PM »

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
This thread is out right embarrassing and add's weight to the argument that all other fans from other cities make about our fans. 

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2016, 01:03:47 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133
This thread is out right embarrassing and add's weight to the argument that all other fans from other cities make about our fans.
Then don't post in it. Simple as that.  It was simply meant to start a discussion.

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2016, 01:18:33 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Then don't post in it. Simple as that.  It was simply meant to start a discussion.

From what I just read, he's discussing it, and implies in his discussing that there is some veiled racism here.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner