Author Topic: Terry Rozier snapchats at IT's wedding  (Read 26036 times)

Re: Terry Rozier snapchats at IT's wedding
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 01:39:17 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
FWIW, he IS in kinda serious heat by some fans on Twitter for snapping about strippers in a strip club. I'll leave the video here for you guys, but let me warn you:

NSFW!!!

http://twitter.com/Schles21/status/768102698935808001
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 01:48:36 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
FWIW, he IS in kinda serious heat by some fans on Twitter for snapping about strippers in a strip club. I'll leave the video here for you guys, but let me warn you:

NSFW!!!

Those are probably from his Louisville days.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 01:52:37 PM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
It's worth noting that Terry changed his Instagram username from something like "@chumchum0" to "@gmb_chum" very recently, and every person commenting on his photos has "@gmb_something" as a username.

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 02:03:34 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

NSFW!!!

No lol. That's not how snapchat works. You can't upload from camera roll (unless you use a third party app but most people don't use them/know about them). It's also gotten backlash all over Twitter and Reddit this morning, so it's definitely from last night.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 02:04:44 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624

NSFW!!!

TP, IP!
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 02:51:55 PM »

Offline greenrunsdeep41

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 152
Would anyone be questioning Kelly if he had used a K instead of a C?

This is the most racist thread I have read on this blog in a long time. It should be closed.
2019 Historical Draft - Golden State

C - Bill Russell/Joel Embiid
PF - Giannis Antetokounmpo/Tommy Heinsohn
SF - Kevin Durant/Billy Cunningham
SG - Bruce Bowen/David Thompson
PG - Isiah Thomas/James Harden

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2016, 02:58:06 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126

This is the most racist thread I have read on this blog in a long time. It should be closed.

ROFL. Kelly's name begins with a K so he'd have a reason to actually say something like Klynyk. Kelly isn't posting gang related material in addition to changing C's to K's. You realize that's a Blood thing right? They don't use C's because of Crips. He's literally posting a hashtag that is an acronym for a gang on like every other tweet and insta... Not one single person here has said anything about race, except you, so calm your horses.

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 03:03:07 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
Anyone see his snapchat of a sign that says "RED" with a caption that reads "jumped"? How is this not gang stuff?

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 03:18:42 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133

Seriously? This wasn't intended that way at all, sorry if you took it that way. It was due to things posted on his Instagram and snapchat. Nothing even remotely racist intended. TP to number_n9ne for understanding.

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Maybe he's a big Matt Skiba fan (from Alkaline Trio and solo) -

(every 'c' in each song title is replaced with a 'k')

If so, I wouldn't worry...like, at all...

Wow......that's a sick looking freak with blue lips ....he d be in trouble knocking on my door after dark

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2016, 05:11:58 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
This thread is really silly and I agree that the conclusions it is attempting to draw are founded on stereotypes. It took me 20 seconds of looking at Terry's Instagram to figure out that GMB is a rap group/label that his friend is trying to start. It appears all of Terry's crew has been marketing GMB to support their friend's musical ambitions. The recent social media name change makes sense from a marketing standpoint as Terry's friend appears ready to drop an album soon. On this gentleman's Instagram, he can be regularly seen with other Celtics and at Celtic facilities. In recent photos, he's on a private jet with Rozier and Crowder, and at IT's wedding taking pictures with Amir and Jae. In an older video, he's in the Waltham practice facility shooting some of Terry's drills. In an older photo, Terry, Evan Turner, Jordan Mickey and David Lee can be seen visiting him at his studio in Boston, where I'd assume he makes his music. I think Danny and Brad are already familiar with this guy, so hold your letters and concerned phone calls to the Cs PR staff.

As for the other stuff, he had a tough upbringing and looked up to people who had money and power. It doesn't mean he's a bad kid for showing where he's from and what he was born out of. It also certainly doesn't mean he's involved in their current or past activities.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 05:50:25 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
This thread is really silly and I agree that the conclusions it is attempting to draw are founded on stereotypes. It took me 20 seconds of looking at Terry's Instagram to figure out that GMB is a rap group/label that his friend is trying to start. It appears all of Terry's crew has been marketing GMB to support their friend's musical ambitions. The recent social media name change makes sense from a marketing standpoint as Terry's friend appears ready to drop an album soon. On this gentleman's Instagram, he can be regularly seen with other Celtics and at Celtic facilities. In recent photos, he's on a private jet with Rozier and Crowder, and at IT's wedding taking pictures with Amir and Jae. In an older video, he's in the Waltham practice facility shooting some of Terry's drills. In an older photo, Terry, Evan Turner, Jordan Mickey and David Lee can be seen visiting him at his studio in Boston, where I'd assume he makes his music. I think Danny and Brad are already familiar with this guy, so hold your letters and concerned phone calls to the Cs PR staff.

As for the other stuff, he had a tough upbringing and looked up to people who had money and power. It doesn't mean he's a bad kid for showing where he's from and what he was born out of. It also certainly doesn't mean he's involved in their current or past activities.
I never intended to bring stereotypes and the GMB group into this. In fact I never even mentioned GMB in my original post. I simply noticed a discussion on another website about what the Ks meant and found it interesting. I love Rozier, and while I'd hate to see anything tragic happen if he was in any way affiliated with the bloods, I could care less if he is in a gang as long as he is able to keep that part of his life separate from basketball without the two interfering. Look at what happened to Hernandez. That's up to him and I understand he has his own group of friends and is proud of where he is from. I never meant for this to turn into what you are saying it is so my apologies if you took it the wrong way.

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 06:49:37 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367

I never intended to bring stereotypes and the GMB group into this. In fact I never even mentioned GMB in my original post. I simply noticed a discussion on another website about what the Ks meant and found it interesting. I love Rozier, and while I'd hate to see anything tragic happen if he was in any way affiliated with the bloods, I could care less if he is in a gang as long as he is able to keep that part of his life separate from basketball without the two interfering. Look at what happened to Hernandez. That's up to him and I understand he has his own group of friends and is proud of where he is from. I never meant for this to turn into what you are saying it is so my apologies if you took it the wrong way.

Sorry, wasn't directly attacking you, more so the lump of gossip that was posted after your OP.

But again, as for the other stuff, the rap group/label is likely an artistic reflection of street/gang life. Many rap group/labels are (Mafioso subgenre). Considering that the group is based on a derivative of the Bloods (Get Money Boyz - GMB), all this other stuff (replacing C with K, etc.) is almost definitely just Terry marketing for his friend. I'm sure Terry knows some Bloods considering where he was born and raised, but his personal investment in them seems to only go as far as publicity stunts for his friend's new album. Nothing to worry about, me thinks.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 06:51:18 PM »

Offline CelticSince83

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42

2016, the year of everything is racist. 

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2016, 06:54:45 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford

Sorry, wasn't directly attacking you, more so the lump of gossip that was posted after your OP.

But again, as for the other stuff, the rap group/label is likely an artistic reflection of street/gang life. Many rap group/labels are (Mafioso subgenre). Considering that the group is based on a derivative of the Bloods (Get Money Boyz - GMB), all this other stuff (replacing C with K, etc.) is almost definitely just Terry marketing for his friend. I'm sure Terry knows some Bloods considering where he was born and raised, but his personal investment in them seems to only go as far as publicity stunts for his friend's new album. Nothing to worry about, me thinks.
Thanks, appreciate it. I listen to a lot of rap so I understand what you mean about the inspiration-hopefully it's just Terry marketing- I was unaware his friend was a rapper. I hope it's just that and nothing more, but if it is its Terry's life and as long as nothing bad comes of it i have no problem