Author Topic: Re: NBA 2016-2017 SCHEDULE IS UP; LINK IN THREAD!  (Read 5943 times)

Re: NBA 2016-2017 Schedule (Leaks)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Our full schedule is out now on Celtics.com
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 06:03:08 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2930
KNICKS VS CLEVELAND TO START THE SEASON IN CLEVELAND?!

I knew they'd overblow and overrate the Knicks and Bulls to start off the season.

We start off the TNT on Thursday schedule in Chicago on Thursday, October 27.

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 06:08:09 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
Here's the link to the schedule: http://www.nba.com/celtics/schedule/

Our November is pretty easy. We play Chicago twice, @Cleveland, vs Golden State, and a couple of games against Detroit and Indiana. Other than that, we should be highly favored against every other team we play in November.

Start off at home against Brooklyn on Wednesday October 26.

Re: NBA 2016-2017 SCHEDULE IS UP; LINK IN THREAD!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 06:10:58 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
I'm guessing 15-3 or 14-4 after November - loss at Cleveland (second night of back to back), loss at Indiana (second night of back to back), loss at Detroit (second night of back to back after hosting and beating Golden State at home the night before).

I have us beating Golden State, San Antonio, Bulls, Knicks, abd Detroit all at home.

Re: Re: NBA 2016-2017 SCHEDULE IS UP; LINK IN THREAD!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 06:20:07 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Great to see us playing Brooklyn right out of the gate. Icing on the cake for the Jaylen Pick

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2016, 06:21:05 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I'm guessing 15-3 or 14-4 after November - loss at Cleveland (second night of back to back), loss at Indiana (second night of back to back), loss at Detroit (second night of back to back after hosting and beating Golden State at home the night before).

I have us beating Golden State, San Antonio, Bulls, Knicks, abd Detroit all at home.

we have been at our best on second nights of b2b for 2 seasons, I think that will continue.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2016, 06:59:29 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

we have been at our best on second nights of b2b for 2 seasons, I think that will continue.

Unfortunately we have less of those now lol, so less good games from us on those lol
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2016, 07:04:32 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

Unfortunately we have less of those now lol, so less good games from us on those lol

Really? Aww. Oh well, we'll just destroy all games!  ;D
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2016, 08:25:35 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Great to see us playing Brooklyn right out of the gate. Icing on the cake for the Jaylen Pick

Yeah but they're doing that annoying thing where they make us play them twice in a row in a back to back.  At least it isn't every time we play them like last year.

Also, their first 15 games are:

Pistons
Knicks
Miami
Us
Us
Knicks
Us again (really?????)
Pacers
Bucks
Bulls
Pistons
Hornets
Wolves
Knicks
Suns

That's like all the teams they could actually beat while their team is healthy all in a row!  Super annoying, I would rather them play tough teams right away and then let injuries take it from there.  They could start that 6-9 pretty easily.  Not good.

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2016, 08:48:59 PM »

Offline JOMVP

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 100

Yeah but they're doing that annoying thing where they make us play them twice in a row in a back to back.  At least it isn't every time we play them like last year.

Pistons
Knicks
Miami
Us
Us
Knicks
Us again (really?????)
Pacers
Bucks
Bulls
Pistons
Hornets
Wolves
Knicks
Suns

That's like all the teams they could actually beat while their team is healthy all in a row!  Super annoying, I would rather them play tough teams right away and then let injuries take it from there.  They could start that 6-9 pretty easily.  Not good.

I don't see the Nets besting many teams this year, so Im not sure I see it like you do. They MIGHT beat the Suns, Bucks, and Hornets. But the Knicks, and Bulls as much crap as we give them for their off season will be a much better team than them. The Pistons are certainly better, as are the Pacers.

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 09:19:36 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17

Pistons
Knicks
Miami
Us
Us
Knicks
Us again (really?????)
Pacers
Bucks
Bulls
Pistons
Hornets
Wolves
Knicks
Suns

Good thing that those two Brooklyn losses didn't hurt the draft pick.

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 09:24:37 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915

Pistons
Knicks
Miami
Us
Us
Knicks
Us again (really?????)
Pacers
Bucks
Bulls
Pistons
Hornets
Wolves
Knicks
Suns

3-12. Phoenix. Us. One other random.

Mike

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 09:34:23 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593

Pistons
Knicks
Miami
Us
Us
Knicks
Us again (really?????)
Pacers
Bucks
Bulls
Pistons
Hornets
Wolves
Knicks
Suns

Those first 6 games you listed are preason games.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2016, 09:57:39 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith

Pistons
Knicks
Miami
Us
Us
Knicks
Us again (really?????)
Pacers
Bucks
Bulls
Pistons
Hornets
Wolves
Knicks
Suns

3-12. Phoenix. Us. One other random.

Mike

They're not beating us this year. Losing Young and having Horford equalize Lopez takes away any advantage they has over us last year.

Outside of some random wins on other teams' bad nights, I can't see them legitimately having decent shots to win against any teams other than Philly and LA, who they'll probably split with this year. A healthy Phoenix is definitely better than them, and unless Sacramento trades Boogie, I don't see any other team like that.