Author Topic: Just expounding on what I like about the celtics  (Read 553 times)

Just expounding on what I like about the celtics
« on: July 26, 2016, 09:42:07 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
What I like about the celtics is I think Ainge is a mature guy and sees things in a way where just because a guy isn't westbrook doesn't mean that player can't help us. The celtics have a lot of guys like this that can do different things and are just improving as far as what they can do.  I think Ainge is also pretty fair not to trash players who go through ups and downs and gives them a benefit of the doubt if they can fit in and compliment what the Celtics are trying to do. There are a lot of things I like about the Celtics but that is one thing.  I hear people say Stevens concentrates on what players can do and I see what you mean with that.  He also will challenge players and put them in position to succeed.

I think Ainge would make a move for a star if it was right but I also don't think the focus is on that like that media makes it seem. The Celtics do say things but the media hears what they want to hear sometimes and what serves them and runs with stuff when I think Ainge keeps a level head. He has fun with it himself and tries hard for certain things but I think he understands what is important. I hope so. 

I also don't think the Celtics let certain biases and rash judgements get in the way of what makes sense. They are just trying to do what is right and have the ability to do that. It's not that Wyc is cheap or the celtics won't spend.  They are trying to do what is right ultimately.  Some teams do have those issues and other agendas that they let get in the way and don't have that ability.

Not every move is the right one though. But I can understand the logic behind it.

It would be a great world if more people were like that and trying to do what is right as far as the bigger picture is concerned.  People work in different industries.  Come from different places and mindsets.  Even stifle innovation in their own industries sometimes and affect people in bad ways even create industries that aren't even needed to just own it and it's not always good. There's too much crap out there in general. A lot of it isn't even needed. Different strokes for different folks.

The celtics to me are a pretty down to earth team for as big as they are.  I think they  genuinally want what is best for their players and the fans.

I think even without the cap and rules of the nba the celtics would play the game the right way and take care of their players.  That's why the rules bother this team more than anything else when it's wrong. I don't think the celtics even need the rules. I think they'd be good at creating them.   A lot of the time the rules are needed and they do a good job and don't get credit for it but the celtics to me are a good organzation. They might have issues themselves at times but people love controversy.  It's not always about what is best.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:07:44 AM by walker834 »