Author Topic: Keith Smith's latest rumor updates out of vegas...C's not finished yet.  (Read 26237 times)

Re: Keith Smith's latest rumor updates out of vegas...C's not finished yet.
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:52 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Ainge has now signed Zeller and all the rookies, which makes it more difficult to make a big deal. The Griffin/Westbrook rumor mill is running on fumes--at least for the time being. 

Presti is probably busy trying to convince Westbrook to extend, and Doc is behaving like a virgin on the verge. I don't think he has the balls to trade Griffin. He's already getting some big market criticism for wanting to trade a star for perceived non-stars. Something the Knicks and Lakers used to excel at. Getting the star, that is.

Does Doc fear becoming another Kevin McHale? Accused by the media of helping out his old team with a one sided deal? The comparison is inevitable.

I wish Danny would abandon this "star" BS, and sign a MF rim protector who can block shots and rebound. 

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2016, 10:20:17 PM »

Offline uconnceltic

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
Westbrook isn't re-upping with Oklahoma any time soon. he will become a free agent. Danny is working towards next year and seeing what happens during the season. This is far from over

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2016, 10:22:59 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Ainge has now signed Zeller and all the rookies, which makes it more difficult to make a big deal. The Griffin/Westbrook rumor mill is running on fumes--at least for the time being. 

Presti is probably busy trying to convince Westbrook to extend, and Doc is behaving like a virgin on the verge. I don't think he has the balls to trade Griffin. He's already getting some big market criticism for wanting to trade a star for perceived non-stars. Something the Knicks and Lakers used to excel at. Getting the star, that is.

Does Doc fear becoming another Kevin McHale? Accused by the media of helping out his old team with a one sided deal? The comparison is inevitable.

I wish Danny would abandon this "star" BS, and sign a MF rim protector who can block shots and rebound.

Excellent random cursing... who have you got in mind? DeAndre?
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2016, 10:26:13 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133

Excellent random cursing... who have you got in mind? DeAndre?
DeAndre MF Jordan.

Seriously though, I agree with him. We haven't had an uber-athletic big in what feels like ages. I'd love to sign Sanders if the price is right, he'd fit this team like a glove.