Author Topic: Crowder: the pain on his ankle went away two weeks ago  (Read 2554 times)

Re: Crowder: the pain on his ankle went away two weeks ago
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 09:05:14 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
Ubuntu is back!

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 09:46:28 AM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
From day 1, he's being the embodiment of what it is to be Celtic.  You don't trade a guy like that.  He's got a KG in him.  He came in and was against the whole idea of tanking...he wouldn't stay down or roll over.  You want a guy like him in your corner every time.  I really hope he has a very long career in green.  My favorite Celtic without a doubt, not because he's the best player on the team but his spirit is very pertinent to the team.

My favorite as well.

The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 10:56:42 AM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
From day 1, he's being the embodiment of what it is to be Celtic.  You don't trade a guy like that.  He's got a KG in him.  He came in and was against the whole idea of tanking...he wouldn't stay down or roll over.  You want a guy like him in your corner every time.  I really hope he has a very long career in green.  My favorite Celtic without a doubt, not because he's the best player on the team but his spirit is very pertinent to the team.

I love Crowder too, but he needs to take it easy and stay healthy. Having the heart of a lion doesn't help much if you can't play when the team needs you most (the playoffs.)

Between him and Bradley we had two no-shows in the playoffs this year. Add in IT's ineffectiveness and 3/5 of our starters were toast in the playoffs. Makes all the regular season stuff seem wasteful.

Here's to hoping that all three of them can be effective (and healthy) next year in the playoffs.

IT averaged 24ppg in the playoffs, including a 42 point game.  He struggled in game 5, but he wasn't a non-factor like he was against the Cavs, and he certainly wasn't "toast"

3/5 of our starters were toast in the playoffs, though, but IT wasn't one of them.  It was AB, Jae, and Sully

I was talking about his defense. Never said he couldn't shoot the ball. Unfortunately, he's half a player in that way. I love IT, I really do, but his defense literally kills us sometimes.
Truuuuuuuuuth!