Author Topic: Danny Ainge and IT both in San Diego? Hmmm  (Read 8856 times)

Danny Ainge and IT both in San Diego? Hmmm
« on: July 17, 2016, 03:33:19 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Nice detective work by Kevin O'Connor this is from the front page. He actually may be onto something it is kinda strange things that make you go hmmmmm

http://www.celticsblog.com/2016/7/17/12207822/danny-ainge-russell-westbrook-blake-griffin-nba-rumors-boston-celtics-wally-the-dead-san-diego
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Re: Danny Ainge and IT both in San Diego? Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 03:49:28 AM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
HAHA! That actually is pretty interesting.

Even if we are looking too closely at this, which we probably are and it's probably nothing, that is quite a few coincidences to happen all at once. It seems weird that Ainge, Stevens, and Zarren would all go to LA first together before going back home, let alone IT and Westbrook also being there, too.

The situation is eerily similar to the KG situation, though it's probably nothing and it's just us Celtics fans fantasizing about getting another star again.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 03:59:30 AM »

Offline steve

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
please be Westbrook

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 04:10:05 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Danny, Brad,  Mike to explain the salary scenarios and IT to assure them they are the big dogs on a Celtics team.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 04:20:49 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Are the Celtics relocating to San Diego?  ;D
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 06:53:33 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 392
I hope they find fireworks in San Diego 😁
- LilRip

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 07:02:46 AM »

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310
I hope they find fireworks in San Diego 😁

My heart honestly can't take these rumours any more, I wish Danny either say their summer business is over or make a trade

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 07:18:06 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
This is much-ado about nothing.  It is disappointing that a CB cover story is no better than speculation, I thought that kind of stuff was reserved for the forum  :o  whereas a cover story is supposed to be true sports journalism.  I must be getting old...

Griffin and Westbrook are as unlikely as Cousins, Butler and Love were before (as still are).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:25:47 AM by Surferdad »

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 07:58:28 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Not seeing much to this rumor .

We re dun.

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 08:01:23 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
This is much-ado about nothing.  It is disappointing that a CB cover story is no better than speculation, I thought that kind of stuff was reserved for the forum  :o  whereas a cover story is supposed to be true sports journalism.  I must be getting old...

Griffin and Westbrook are as unlikely as Cousins, Butler and Love were before (as still are).

Nothing much to write about.

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2016, 08:04:15 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
As I mentioned in the thread where people first talked about Ainge in San Diego, his daughter and some grandchildren live there.  People need to stop tying to put 2 and 2 together, when sometimes 2 just equals 2.

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 08:14:24 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
Is FireWycs there too?

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2016, 08:33:27 AM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
As I mentioned in the thread where people first talked about Ainge in San Diego, his daughter and some grandchildren live there.  People need to stop tying to put 2 and 2 together, when sometimes 2 just equals 2.

But why would Zarren and Steven's go? Are they like that little dog that follows the big dog in those looney toon cartoons?

And the IT was just in Las Vagas. Now road trip, and looks like with out his wife, just the boys. MY wouldn't like it if I run off for a couple weeks leaving her at home, unless it was work related.

I mean theres a chance that they both just happen to be there at the same time, but Stevens and DA are there for work, not to see his granddaughters. Could even be a prospect for next summer playing.

So IT, vacation, maayybeee.

DA,Steven,Zarren, work realated.

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2016, 08:39:19 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

But why would Zarren and Steven's go? Are they like that little dog that follows the big dog in those looney toon cartoons?

And the IT was just in Las Vagas. Now road trip, and looks like with out his wife, just the boys. MY wouldn't like it if I run off for a couple weeks leaving her at home, unless it was work related.

I mean theres a chance that they both just happen to be there at the same time, but Stevens and DA are there for work, not to see his granddaughters. Could even be a prospect for next summer playing.

So IT, vacation, maayybeee.

DA,Steven,Zarren, work realated.

Do you know Stevens and Zarren are there? Or is that just from an anonymous Internet forum?  Not baiting, because I've only seen it on this forum citing another forum.

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 09:00:59 AM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
this reminds me of "Rondo greets Kevin Love"...