Author Topic: Odd behavior from Lonzo  (Read 2308 times)

Re: Odd behavior from Lonzo
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 11:54:11 AM »

Offline unclebay

• NCE
  • Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 15
I've seen nothing out of Ball so far that leads me to believe that he actually wants to be playing basketball for the Lakers (this, the timeouts, the standing around watching on the court, etc).. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. People like this are just in it for the money and have no passion. He's already going to be rich forever because as Americans we obsess over people like this and his reality show will eventually be picked up by the Kardashian network, and he'll roll out a clothing brand and a cologne, etc and everyone will buy it.

This is why I continuously call Lonzo a bust. Look at Brown and Tatum. The guys bust their asses every single day because they're  doing what they love. You can just look at Tatum playing and see that he enjoys playing Basketball.

Eventually the coach will have to make a decision. Am I coaching to win or am I coaching to save Magic's job?
Lol at this. He's a kid. He loves the game, otherwise he wouldn't have dedicated his life to it.

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 01:20:46 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Lol at this. He's a kid. He loves the game, otherwise he wouldn't have dedicated his life to it.
You'd be surprised.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 02:34:28 PM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
Whole family is odd
i find people putting up silly videos and threads like this very odd...

leave the kid alone, he has a shooting problem, big deal, we knew about it.

he will be a fine player for years to come.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 03:56:52 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
I've seen nothing out of Ball so far that leads me to believe that he actually wants to be playing basketball for the Lakers (this, the timeouts, the standing around watching on the court, etc).. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. People like this are just in it for the money and have no passion. He's already going to be rich forever because as Americans we obsess over people like this and his reality show will eventually be picked up by the Kardashian network, and he'll roll out a clothing brand and a cologne, etc and everyone will buy it.

This is why I continuously call Lonzo a bust. Look at Brown and Tatum. The guys bust their asses every single day because they're  doing what they love. You can just look at Tatum playing and see that he enjoys playing Basketball.

Eventually the coach will have to make a decision. Am I coaching to win or am I coaching to save Magic's job?

Take a look at his dad. What do you think he would have said to Lonzo if his dream was to be an accountant? The guy is living his failed basketball career through his sons. You're approaching the thought process from your personal experience (probably with normal parents that showed you unconditional love, let you live your life, etc), but for a jackass like this, he had no choice I'm almost certain of it.