Author Topic: Report: Okafor's camp "very upset" that 76ers "tried like hell" to trade him  (Read 8814 times)

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2930
http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/report-jahlil-okafor-upset-sixers-tried-hell-trade-him

Maybe this drives down his value even more for us and we can get him for cheap, if a bigger trade like Cousibs doesn't work out.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Then why in God's name would he ever want to play for Ainge, lol? ;D

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Okafor to celtics trade ship has sailed.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Poor Okafor. Poor poor Okafor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
it'll be fun to see how he meshes with embiid and simmons.   Nice young trio there.

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
Philly doesn't care about his feelings, he's not going to be on the team by opening day.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline CelticD

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
he wants to stay in philly?

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
it'll be fun to see how he meshes with embiid and simmons.   Nice young trio there.

Fun as in train wreck?   ;D

Offline ayer

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 1065
Can this be a back fire of tanking so hard ? you try get what you think of the value of the draft pick which is reasonable.  :)

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
In terms of individual talent, it seems that way. But as a front line, as a team, their outside game is looking potentially very suspect. Can all of them play within 10 feet of the basket is the question I would have.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
In terms of individual talent, it seems that way. But as a front line, as a team, their outside game is looking potentially very suspect. Can all of them play within 10 feet of the basket is the question I would have.
\they added some decent shooting via free agency. Nothing major, but the guys they added should help.

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
I'm starting to get the sense that the Celtics are going to get one of the sixers bigs before the season starts.

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Okafor upset, Saric upset, Noel free-agency coming up. We'll see what they do.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:37:11 PM by BudweiserCeltic »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
He should have been happy to almost to have gotten out.

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
\they added some decent shooting via free agency. Nothing major, but the guys they added should help.
I was talking about the front line mentioned in your post. If none if them can shoot from outside of. 10 feet, philly has trouble.  Let's see how it plays out.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva