Author Topic: Dwyane Wade agrees to deal with the Chicago Bulls  (Read 24635 times)

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
Sources: The Bulls are working to complete deals to trade Jose Calderon and Mike Dunleavy to help clear space for Wade.

Let's see if we can get a hand on Dunleavy.

Does this all have to happen before midnight? Or is that an arbitrary deadline set by Wade?

It does not, but depending on WHAT we want to trade for him, it might matter.

Is there any word the Celtics are in on these Chicago trades?

#PreguntasTodosDia

No.

Offline ashanm10

• NGT
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 11
  • Ahsan from Greece :D Panathinaikos and Celtics Fan
Would it make more sense to call whiteside's agent and see if he is sure he wants to go to the Heat?

That is interesting. I wonder if Miami still wants Whiteside long-term if no Wade. That'd be an impressive front court in Horford and Whiteside.

Steal this guy too xD ! Rob Miami and Chicago xD muahahah xD
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Banner 18...and BEYOND!!!

Offline Chief Macho

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
I applaud the effort to put an interesting team together.   They wont do much but could be entertaining.

The arrogance here of our fans with another first round playoff loser is  comical.   We're rebuilding ! Please.

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Please elaborate Chief Macho

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
Marc J. Spears ‏@MarcJSpearsESPN
"If we land Wade it's going to be a zoo around here. He'd be coming back home. It's the Bulls. Not too many offers better," - Rajon Rondo.

*pukes*

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
Well, I wonder what this means for Miami.  They just re-signed Whiteside, but now they have lost Wade and Deng on top of the fact that Bosh's future is precarious. 

What will they be looking to do?  Do we try to lowball them and make an offer for Bosh?  It'd be a risk, but as long as the Brooklyn picks weren't involved, it could be worth exploring.  A healthy Bosh next to Horford would really be something given the backcourt we have. 

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
On the bright side, East will look more competitive on paper.

On the bad news, Miami will probably outtank the Nets.

Offline alley oop

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
Tom Haberstroh @tomhaberstroh

Dwyane Wade vacationed with Chris Bosh this summer, and then bolted to Chicago. Have to wonder about Bosh's health/future.

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
Tom Haberstroh @tomhaberstroh
Dwyane Wade vacationed with Chris Bosh this summer, and then bolted to Chicago. Have to wonder about Bosh's health/future.

Not really. He bolted because Miami couldn't/wouldn't pay him. Not that one has to wonder about Bosh's health, but Wade leaving under these circumstances is not why you do it.

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2930
HOLY CRAP

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
Dwyane Wade has informed the Bulls he plans to sign a deal with them, sources tell @TheVertical. Bulls sending out contracts now.

And the last several days everyone was arguing with me that he was just putting the squeeze on Miami!  ;D  I told you Wade was disrespected with how Miami has treated him after all of his pay cuts that he has taken to help them out!

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/750854918718840832

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/750856276305903616

Wade is apparently pushing for a deal to be agreed to tonight, whether it be in Denver, Chicago, or Miami. Riley is supposed to have contingency plans for if Wade leaves. I'd like to know what those are - does a maxed out Whiteside figure into that without Wade? I can't see what kind of competitive team he can put together without Wade.

Might be tear down time to get assets for your team. You could probably send Dragic to Philly for one of their bigs, leaving you the ability to trade Whiteside.

Wouldn't Riley just build around Whiteside, Winslow, and Richardson, though?  He's always built or coached around big men, and wisely so, even if some see it as being an antiquated approach in the 'modern NBA' ::), but still, talk about a total reversal for Miami.  They go from one game, and perhaps a Whiteside injury, away from the conference finals to seeing Joe Johnson sign with Utah, lol ;D, Luol Deng with the Lakers, haha, and now, possibly, Wade leaving for Chicago, plus Bosh's likely retirement.  Wow.  It's like rats jumping from a sinking ship, lol ;D. Unbelievabull ;) ;D.

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2930
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Brooklyn has emerged as a potential trade partner for Chicago to send Jose Calderon, according to league sources

BOOO!

Offffff course

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Milwaukee is in hot pursuit of Mike Dunleavy via trade, league sources say, and Brooklyn is strongly in the lead to trade for Jose Calderon

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Calderon isn't that good anymore and his defense is bad.

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Rajon Rondo - Dwyane Wade - Jimmy Butler.

Want to beat Chicago, just clog the paint and let these guys shoot three's.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace