Author Topic: Dwyane Wade agrees to deal with the Chicago Bulls  (Read 24618 times)

Dwyane Wade agrees to deal with the Chicago Bulls
« on: July 06, 2016, 07:36:49 PM »

Offline crimcartel

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 13

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2156
Bulls desperate to make a push into the 5th or 6th seed in the East
The only color that matters is GREEN

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
Not sure what the bulls are doing.

I think this means Butler stays? Rondo, Wade, Butler.  They lost Gasol though and Noah is still out there.  They have some fairly good young big men plus Robin Lopez.  More competition in the east.  Unless they are going to trade Butler and are just trying to sell tickets in the interm with Rondo and Wade.  That's a pretty interesting pairing though.

I am glad we aren't the bulls.  Gar Forman and John paxson please explain yourselves lol.

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Taj Gibson fits nicely into our cap space if we let go of Sully and Zeller.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Rondo and Wade can't play together, lol.  If Wade does end up with the Bulls I hope that Rondo immediately voids his contract ;D.

Offline SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1997
Rondo and Wade obviously don't fit as a backcourt.  That would cap off some really confusing moves by the Bulls.

However, if Wade does sign there, or if he signs with Denver (supposedly offering $50 million for 2 years) that frees up flexibility for Miami to match Brooklyn's $50 million/4 years offer for Tyler Johnson if they so choose.

Offline crimcartel

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 13
Taj Gibson fits nicely into our cap space if we let go of Sully and Zeller.

I like that idea

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Rondo and Wade can't play together, lol.  If Wade does end up with the Bulls I hope that Rondo immediately voids his contract ;D.
I actually read that Rondo was recruiting him to join the Bulls.

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587

Honestly never thought I'd see the day where Rondo and Wade played on the same team. To think it's actually a possibility right now...lol

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
It's stuff like this and the rumored deal we offered them that makes me feel like we are dealing with idiots.  Bulls would have been smart to take #3, 16 and crowder and build for the future.

They probably would have taken other players and dunn, but jaylen, crowder and yab is better than what they are doing even still.

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I think they're indeed more interested in moving Calderon + Dunleavy. By my calculations, these two alone (and removing their non-guarantees) gives the Bulls pretty much exactly all they need to offer that $50M contract he apparently is looking for if I'm doing my math correctly.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

Honestly never thought I'd see the day where Rondo and Wade played on the same team. To think it's actually a possibility right now...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY

;D

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
I think they're indeed more interested in moving Calderon + Dunleavy. By my calculations, these two alone (and removing their non-guarantees) gives the Bulls pretty much exactly all they need to offer that $50M contract he apparently is looking for if I'm doing my math correctly.

I'm sure that's who they'd prefer to move.  I can't see any team taking either without getting some kind of reward for doing so.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

It's a trap .......

To punt Dwade in the  plums

Offline Celtic_Pride777

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 35
Say what you want about Danny Ainge... he isn't known for making dumb deals

What a relief