Author Topic: Cousins 3 way trade idea  (Read 1107 times)

Cousins 3 way trade idea
« on: July 04, 2016, 05:05:01 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jxn2u9w

A three team trade:

OKC sends Russ
OKC gets 2017 Nets swap, 2018 Nets pick, 2017 kings pick (76ers can swap but doubt it), Amir, rozier, McLemore

Kings send Cousins and 17 pick, mcLemore
Kings get russ and sullinger (sign n trade)

Boston sends Nets picks, Amir sullinger (s&t), rozier
Boston gets cousins

IT4/bradley/crowder/horford/cousins

Plus smart,brown,ko,JJ

Bully KD and lebron down low with horford and cousins...and let our backcourt do its thing against curry Thompson

Thoughts?

Kings lineup:
Russ, afflalo, gay, sully, wcs

OKC gets youth potential, 2 legit lottery possible picks, another first rounder, plus amir expiring...Okc tanks..gets 2 lottery picks next year and has expiring players for next free agency

Re: Cousins 3 way trade idea
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 05:08:54 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Sacremento and Boston love it OKC needs another substantial piece.

Probably Jaylen Brown would get it done. Maybe then switch the Sac first from OKC to us?
IDK.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 05:14:03 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Westbrook is a free agent next year.  The Kings would need assurances that he would stay and I doubt they would get them.  Otherwise, I like the idea.

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 05:20:01 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
Westbrook is a free agent next year.  The Kings would need assurances that he would stay and I doubt they would get them.  Otherwise, I like the idea.

I see this as a desperation move by Sac to be relevant ND make the playoffs...they get sully to make up for the uncertainty of russ BUT I do believe they make playoffs and could get out of 1st round maybe???

Probably Jaylen Brown would get it done. Maybe then switch the Sac first from OKC to us?
IDK.

I'd like to keep Jaylen so I would push to keep him...maybe throw in another pick or hunter or zizic?   But if okc had to have Jaylen I like the idea of us getting the kings pick if everything else stays the same lol

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 05:20:24 PM »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
We get the best center in the league, a top ten player, and don't lose a single starter. I don't see that happening.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 05:21:00 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
We're not giving up anything close to what it would take to get this deal done.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 05:23:02 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664

I see this as a desperation move by Sac to be relevant ND make the playoffs...they get sully to make up for the uncertainty of russ BUT I do believe they make playoffs and could get out of 1st round maybe???

IDK.

I'd like to keep Jaylen so I would push to keep him...maybe throw in another pick or hunter or zizic?   But if okc had to have Jaylen I like the idea of us getting the kings pick if everything else stays the same lol

Good points and Vivek's arrogance may lead him to believe they can re-sign Westbrook..

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 05:38:08 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
We get the best center in the league, a top ten player, and don't lose a single starter. I don't see that happening.

2 lottery picks and amir technically starts for us...and sully did for a while too.