Author Topic: ET Replacement  (Read 3339 times)

Re: ET Replacement
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 12:44:51 PM »

Offline Jarrin John

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 41
What do you guys think of lance stephenson as an Evan turner replacement off the bench ?

Isn't this guy extremely erratic? Not sure the coach wants to add that to his mix at this stage of his program.

I'm hopeful that RJ can grab some of those minutes and do some of those things, ideally with more efficiency (note: last year's C's offense was substantially less effective with ET on the floor).

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 12:54:54 PM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
What do you guys think of lance stephenson as an Evan turner replacement off the bench ?

I think I would rather shoot myself in my rectal crevice with a 12-gauge then even begin to envision the nightmare of having Lance Stephenson anywhere near this team.

Besides, I think we already have Evan Turner's replacement - his name is Jaylen Brown :)

I imagine Boston would have been uncertain about retaining Turner, and I'm sure that probably had some impact on their decision to draft Jaylen Brown to fill the obvious hole at the backup SF spot.

Not sure if Brown is going to be good enough to start yet, but he should be good enough to back up Crowder from day one.

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 01:24:06 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
The C's are going to miss certain parts of his game. He wasn't afraid to take big shots and he was one of the very few players on the team that could create his own shot. His midrange step back was money at times.