Author Topic: Isiah Thomas thinks Jaylen Brown would be an excellent pick for the Celtics  (Read 3634 times)

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
He has all the tools or God given gifts.

What he does with them is up to him.

Young had the most awesome dunk in the NCAA tourney I ever witnessed ...  My fav dunk in all college ball.  Plus he has one of the most beautiful releases for a jumper .

But .....he is looking like a bust.

I hope Brown shows the heart of Marcus Smart to make a career

Online Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 870
This is good to know and makes me feel better about the pick a little bit.  Isiah doesn't know for sure any more than Danny knows for sure.  Nobody knows how good Jaylen Brown will be.  I find it hard to criticize the pick though.  Is it really a worse pick than Heild or Dunn or Bender?  Maybe but who knows.  I would have like to trade the pick for Okafor but that is a hypothetical, takes two to tango, kind of thing.  I think Okafor has shown more based on one NBA season so there would be less risk with him than Brown but Brown has not had one NBA season yet.  He may have a better rookie season than Okafor but hard to believe Brown will average 17 ppg.

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Lol like he'd say anything to the contrary.  We've seen this before, folks.

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

Offline ashanm10

• NGT
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 11
  • Ahsan from Greece :D Panathinaikos and Celtics Fan
We need to give Zeke a warm applaud next time he walks into TD! He's been nothing but promoting Celtics lol!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Banner 18...and BEYOND!!!