Author Topic: Justise Winslow  (Read 1389 times)

Justise Winslow
« on: June 28, 2016, 06:34:42 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
Is Avery Bradley Jonas Jerebko and picks enough to get JW from the heat?  PS none of our valuable picks.

Re: Justise Winslow
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 06:40:57 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Doesn't make sense for either team. Miami needs someone as cheap as Winslow to allow them to sign free agents, and he's their only player with a positive long-term outlook (save for maybe Richardson and Johnson). For us, bringing Winslow in would create a similar problem to Philly's centers. We need minutes to develop Jaylen. If we had Jae, Jaylen, and Justise, we'd struggle to find enough minutes to adequately develop any of them.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 07:07:27 PM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134
Is Avery Bradley Jonas Jerebko and picks enough to get JW from the heat?  PS none of our valuable picks.

No, Winslow is worth far more than that

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 07:07:32 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
I completely disagree in terms of minutes.  I think we have time for all three "as is" let alone after trading two rotation players.  In terms of cap, they would still have the room to sign a "big fish".  The fact of the matter is they are getting two players who are boTh on good contracts as well.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 07:16:48 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

No, Winslow is worth far more than that

and i would not do that deal either.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 07:18:19 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395

We just drafted a presumably higher upside version of him that plays the same position and has a similar skillset. Why would we want him now?

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 09:03:33 AM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33

No, why would Miami do that?  I'm not sure we would either....